Kill The Person Above You

I get Sybil and Natasha, and lock you in a room with them.
Here's the correct "The World" as I shall demonstrate on Blue.

Mudada. MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA ZOA!

ZA, WARLDO! Toki wo tomore.

*knives*

Fushte toki, uge moki da desu.

*steamroller* WRRYYYYYY!
*skips Zero*
*goes to Bugablu*
I chain Sybil and Natasha to the wall with magically produced shackles. After sawing off their limbs, I feast on their torsos. Using Sybil's leg to beat open the door, I pin you down and start gnawing on your jugular. After releasing the stream of blood, I crack your neck and start using Medieval hanging techniques to quarter your body and relase your heart. After feeding your aorta to the carrion, I carve out your kidneys to roast over an open bonfire, along with your mutilated brain. After doing this, I stomp on your body. ^^
Unbeknowst to Hiko, Sybil and Natasha have had sugar before I locked them in a room with him. They come back from the dead, and reassemble themselves. This makes Hiko have the uncomfotrable feeling that his bowels are being purged. They then make a satanic cult, and bring me back to life.

Now the real fun begins.

We put makeup on Hiko, making him look like a transvestite. Then, we have him get plastic sugery, so he has boobs. I just barely stop sybil from sexually molesting him.

I then stick him in a lit class that seems to go on forever. After being tortured to within an inch of his life, I hyponotize his cats, and have them feast on his... man... parts...

Then, I make him cut his wrists like an emo, and rip his heart out of his chest with my bear hands. I crush it to pulp as he watches on, and finally dies.
I drag his corpse around on the back of my chariot, and yell, "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!"
I refuse to give his parents his body back from proper burial

I slap thee into aforementioned convienently placed hole that killed Zero.
Bear hands?

Blue's a werebear. D:

Anyway.

Nice, simple, and clean. I toss you into a pit of lions and domestic ale.

And lions are mean drunks.
I steal your guitar, and while your cry over your loss of awesomeness over it. I concurrently bash you over the head with the guitar several times, effectively murdering you.
Meh, *draws 44. Magnum* Go away please. *Aims and squeezes the trigger. The bullet explodes from the barrel of the gun like a bat out of hell, ripping through your left eye and blowing out the back of your skull. You fly backwards to land in a brainless and quite dead heap of useless flesh*
I give you a Kenny parka hood as a present.
LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL!!!
MEEEEEAAAAAAAT LOOOOAAAAAAAAF!

Okay. Onto Legoroy...
Hmm...

Henge No Justu. *turns into large, Manda-sized snake* *Looks down at Lego*
RAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWR!
I pick you up with my tounge, toss you up in the air, and swallow you as you come down, so you get to suffer while being digested. : D
Ew...

So, I eat some Trident Soft Gum, shout "Henshin a Go-Go Kirby" and proceed to zoom-in/spin kick your insides till your whole body is churned up.

"You go to hell when you die!"

Dah.
I turn into a Super Saiyan and go berserk on your face with my fists.
I chug some Red Bull and use its chaotic properties to propel myself into space, where I grab the moon and toss it in the general diirection of the Netherlands.

You've all got three days to live. I suggest we band together as a roving band of air pirates in a flying galleon.

Let's loot Disneyworld!
((JOO LOSE, KING!!! YOU ONLY KILL THE PERSON ABOVE YOU))
What, no mention of my death that I planned for you, Hiko? I'm hurt.
But you'll be hurt more.
(Nope. TIME FOAR DETH)

After having flown out into space and thoroughly destroying the Earth with various nuclear weapons and asteroids, I come down and revive you. As you stagger to your feet, I use various colors of ballpoint pen to stab you in your temple, jugular vein, aorta, wrists, and hollow behind your ear. Bleeding profusely, I make you beg for your life. I use Curaga on you, and then proceed to use a kodachi to carve out your eyes. After blinding you, I thoroughly mangle your face by sawing off your nose, ears, and lips. I then proceed to stuff croissants into your mouth, and beating you over the head with a rolled-up magazine and finally impaling you with a paintbrush. After your lifeless body fell to the ground, I used various electrical cords to tie you up and then carve a pentagram into your abdomen, sacrificing your soul to the Devil. Where you face an eternity of torture and mindless, unending labour.
: D
fin~
Lame, you folks are really putting too much though into this. *Rests barrel of his 44. against the back of Yahiko's skull as the fool summons the Devil. Softly squeezes the trigger. The bullet smashes through the back of Yahiko's skull, ripping through his brain and exploding out of his forehead.* Gonna be a closed casket.
Sucks for Zan, because I was wearing a helmet. 20 feet away. YAY, CLONING!!
Coming out from behind Zan, I use a combat knife to slit his throat as I slink away. Oh, and I send in a few rabid monkeys to 'dispose of' his body.
: D
Hiko, please accept that Zan did infact kill you. And that we all have spontaneous repawnage.

And speaking of rePAWNAGE, time to kick some ass.

*ninja poof*
*is behind Hiko*
*Slits throat silently with Z-Saber, Sam Fisher style*
>>
<<
Kay.
YOU COPIED OFF MAH KILL!
*takes out Zero's intestines and beats him with them. then hangs him with his colon from a tree*