The Epic thread

This thread is basically a place to put things that make you feel all tingly inside, things that seem...epic to you. Don't be embarrassed to post them, and don't flame others' ideas.

I, for one, think that the Team Rocket theme song is totally epic.
"Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devastation.
To unite all people within are nation.
To denounce the evils of truth and love.
TO extend our reach to the stars above.
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth that's right!"

I HAVE NO SHAME. AT ALL. I MAY NOT LIKE POKEMON THAT MUCH, BUT TEAM ROCKET IS...
EPIC to me. Get posting.
Too bad that isn't actually Team Rocket's theme song, but a shoddy botched version sung by a trio of screw ups.
But they're a hilarious trio of screw-ups!

And you know what I'm talking about. Sheesh.
Char ga kuru.

I have no idea what the lyrics mean and I still enjoy the song 3x more than the average. It's the Char Custom song, after all. >:3

That and Soldiers of Sorrow (Ai Senshi)... nothing gets you in the mood for an assault on Jaburo quite like that.
Know what I think is epic?

What's epic is the steaks sizzling right outside and below my window on the BBQ.
Epic: Dialga, Palkia, and Lucario. Enough said.
What are those? Pokemon from Pearl, no?
For instant epic, just do what RevivedSin says:

Quote ()

SHOOT THE ELECREEL INTO THE ICE AND HAVE IT REFLECT ON ALL FOUR GUARDS FOR SOME EPIC WIN DAMAGE! - RevivedSin

Now THAT'S epic.
any chatroom convo where I suddenly scream "this is some EPIC SHIT"

Quote ()

Ozho_Waghner_the_Medic: Zan, did you just call Edgar "a magical wellspring of unending blood."
Zan_I_Am: I did.

I find this to be rather epic.
I find the phrase "Damn lazy Americans" to be epic.
Sir...we got ducks. Millions of em'.
Strikeman's Avatar is epic. Trying to reenact The Warriors with only 8 people is epic. Playing The Punisher for PS2 whenever you feel like killing hundreds of people without needing to go to jail EPIC. Finally what I have planned for American's signatures, DEFINETLY EPIC!
I find this to be rather epic, if only because I can't help seeing it and thinking "omg en lulz."
Episode 23

It takes you to a screen, but watch episode 23. I found that pretty Epic.
Grr....I do not like Samurai Champloo.
But my dear friend, Samurai Shamploo is quite epic.

I mean, great action, great sense of style, amazing facial artwork. The anime's really got a lot going for it.