Club Navi

((OH SHIT! PMSOUT! And Lunar, didn't I just replace the Mets with giant Bladias?))

Shuilong quickly removed himself from the bar area and finished the rest of his drink.
Note to self, never piss off a girl before or during her period. You may end up like that guy. Shuilong noted while glancing at the crushed Meleeman.
"Red, come over... here..." Shuilong called his companion, but it was no use as he saw her now dressed in a Rockstar.GMO and dancing while playing out her guitar.
"Great..." Shuilong said sweatdropping as he stood back and watched mass chaos ensue.
"Aaagh! Damn bear! Let go of me!" MeleeMan roared loudly, trying to escape the grasp of the giant beast, until he was held out indifferently in front of DimensionMan. DimensionMan frowned for a moment, scratching his chin.

"Oh wait! So you got the guy out of the floor! Brilliant work... uh... bear," he thanked the beast with a wide grin, attempting to shake its giant bear paw. MeleeMan was thoroughly unamused, still trying to squirm free of the bear's clutch just as he had been in the hole moments earlier.

"Um, sorry, no," the green-armor clad girl coughed, adjusting a pink glass scanner that covered one of her eyes momentarily with an embarrassed expression. "I don't dance, really," she assured him. Indeed, her clunkier armor made it slightly questionable as to whether or not she really could dance...

In the meantime, the girl in the blue was dancing like a proffessional, just as if she'd entirely forgotten the mission to bring MeleeMan down to the headquarters for questioning...
Shortly after Dimensionman's arrival, a stream of golden musical notes converged on one spot, merging to form a navi in green swordmaster robes with the emblem of a saxophone embroidered on them. "Sorry I'm late," Swing said, more to Dimensionman than anyone else. "Was being chased by a black navi wielding twin kamas and..."

Only Mysterioso considered the implications of this. Tassador? No, it must be a lookalike. I deleted all four of those guys.

Meanwhile, for no good reason, RAM decided to "power up" as well. "Log in. Username: CPU Ninja. Password: ***********. Access file: AwesomeMode.OBJ. What? Access denied? How the #$^* can I deny myself access. What the hell do you mean, cannot comply? #$^*ing internet. Oh well, I'll just throw some random internet-related crap at everyone then." RAM's hands began to glow, and an illusion of something that looked suspiciously like a router appeared in his hand. "Meleeman, you're first. Normally, this is English's job, but I feel like doing it. Send sound: bear-grizzly."

The roar of a grizzly bear shook the club, and Spelly the Spelling Bear burst through the door, knocked the PMSouted English aside, and immediately started mauling Meleeman.

"Not again," muttered Pianissimo, taking another sip of his Screwdriver.
(....I dunno.....and this is just getting too odd for my taste -_-)
The monster crashed against the wall yet again, looking even more stunned than before. It shrunk down, the black hair receding into its body, to be replaced by a pair of long shorts and an orange sports jersey. English.EXE was left blinking dazedly on the floor of the club.

"Ow..."

Raiden was at her side in a second, helping her up. She accepted his hand grudgingly and levered himself slowly to her feet. Her first instinct was to go charging after Meleeman, who had caused all of this, but she was placated visibly when she realized that Spelly was already doing a number on him.

"Are you all right, huh, are you? You got hit pretty hard by the bear, yep, yes you did!"

"Shut up, Rai," English growled back, reaching into her mouth and pulling out a long black hair. She looked down at it, made a face, and tossed it aside. "I've already got a headache. Don't make it worse. Now, where's my bat...?"
"By God, I'm not getting mauled by two bears at once today!" MeleeMan shouted, switching the smoke that was billowing from MeleeMan's gauntlets to rapid flame exhaust. "Warrior's Code!" he shouted, opening his eyeshield to reveal his bright yellow eyes, spitting fire out of the very sockets and looking tense with anger. "I'm not letting any giant bear ruin my fun!" he growled, reaching out for the enormous Spelling Bear and grabbing one of it's enormous arms with both hands, twisting it tightly in an attempt to break the bone.

"Woah! Lord, it's a giant bear! Jesus Christ, people, get to the DimensionMo-" DimensionMan cried, pointing at the beast.

"No, fraid not," the blue-armor clad DimensionGirl muttered. "You crashed that thing outside, remember?"

"Crashed it? It's a Windbox!" DimensionMan groaned. "But you're right, I don't think there's any logical way to get everyone out in an orderly fashion. Wait though... I've got an idea!"

In a sudden flash of white and black, DimensionMan's armor adopted an annoying, seizure enducing flicker. Rapidly changing from one color to the other, the armor was perhaps even more alarming than the colors which were already flashing over the club from overhead. "Now, watch this! Hmph!" he grunted, levitating the bear and MeleeMan outside of the entrance to the club. "Ha ha!" he laughed, plugging the spot back up with an active Windbox. "Now, that bear is free to maul that navi as much as he likes, while the people of this fine establishment continue their little party!" he cheered triumphantly, placing his hands on his hips and grinning.

"But what about the people outside, sir? I mean, couldn't their potentially be others directly outside of the-?" the green-armored DimensionGirl started.

"Tut tut! None of that now!" DimensionMan laughed, getting back to dancing and turning off his ridiculous armor. "Come on, join that white-haired fellow in a dance now!"

The DimensionGirl sighed and, still not wishing to dance, walked off to check on the one woman who had been knocked aside.

"Hey, look! It's our good friend, Swing! Up for a night of dancing, I assume, as is your general character?" DimensionMan laughed, not ceasing his dancing as he noticed the approach of the green cloaked navi.
"ARGH!" Capuchin growled as she shook with rage, "I GO IN HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN AND EVERYONE'S RUINING IT!"

"HMPH!" Marmoset huffed, "You all are being mean to eachother!" She then pulls out a silver whistle, "I'm telling on you all!"

"?!" Capuchin turned, "Marmoset....what on earth will that tiny whistle do...."
Nikko places large ammounts of cotton in her ears, she knew that whisle was gonna make everyone fall on the floor, holding their heads.
Suddenly, the whole place exploded, randomly and out came...
Phoenix faintly heard a girl's voice yell about everyone ruining her fun. He decided that his time here was over, so he took off, blasting a large part of the roof off and causing a large crash as he made his break for it.