Club Navi

(Here's another fun thing. Lets see how our navi's react in a club! Wont this be fun!)

A met-like bouncer guards the front as many navis enter inside. Only the bast can make it in. Inside has a stocked bar filled with virtual goodies. The music plays a wonderful dancing song as the lights shine. Everything in here just screams you have to get in.
Edgar is at the bar, drinking some Volka. He just sits there, with a somewhat sad look on his face.
" WHAOOOOOOOOOOO! DISCO DO IS HERE TO RESUSITATE THE PLACE!" The white haired navi come in as loud as a Boombox as he sits near Edgar and asks for a Martini.
Capuchin slowly enters to see that not many are here. "Aww...what a pity." She whined, "I finally made it to the front of the line to see that barley anyone's in here." She then looks at the dance floor. The music was playing a nice beat. "Oh well. I'm here. Might as well have fun!" She then walks down and begins to dance. "I hope that more people come soon"
Spectruman looked up the scene with a slightly bored look. His fingers drummed against his arm idly as he decided what to do. Should he just enter, mingle, maybe take a female to a quick, secluded place? Or should he make enemies, start complete chaos and earn himself some training. The wicked sneer forming across his face made his choice obvious. He walked up to the front door, but the bouncer denied him access. He figured as much, he was a new Navi around here after all. He placed a glowing hand upon the man's shoulder, before blasting him aside and entering the facility.

"Now...what to do, what to do? Who shall be my first victim? Hmhmhmhmhm..."
((AND IT'S BACK FOLKS!))

Shuilong entered with Red sitting on his shoulder. The smaller navi jumped down and looked around.
"So... why are we here again XD" Red asked her bodyguard.
"Apparently, it's supposed to be a hot attraction." Shuilong replied.
"Shuilong! Shuilong! Look! It's a dancing monkey!" Red exclaimed gleefully as she watched Capuchin dance.
"Y-yeah..." Shuilong commented, sweatdropping. It's going to be a long night the water dragon thought as he saw Red bouncing up and down in joy.
((>: D))

A tall youth in a long coat and a jaunty fedora entered through the LED-studded door, looking about in a puzzled fashion. Anyone who had their wits about them would notice that his feet did not touch the floor; He floated in midair, his coat billowing behind him as he moved.

"Erm... How the hell did I end up here?" the young man's confused gaze swept over the interior of the club... It was clear he had no idea where he was. "And where the hell are Shur, Ram and English?" It seemed he had a habit of talking to himself. His eyes settled on the meager number of people in the club, and he muttered to himself under his breath. "Hah, drowning his sorrows in near-industrial grog. You'd think he was bleeding profusely, with that glum look... Now she's not bad. The tail's pretty cute, too -- Gah, I've been spending too much time around Shur. Next thing I know I'll end up on English's hit list... Harr, he's trying to look all mysterious and tough. Maybe I could give him a hard time... No, bad idea. And, uh... A dragon carrying a chick. Cute, but too young for me... Gwah. Ogling again. I have a virus or something?" He shrugged absently, though there was nothing to shrug at, and alighted on one of the nearby stools. "Rum, barkeep! Rum 'till I float!" He adressed the man behind the counter, flippiantly rising a couple inches off his seat as he spoke.

((What? Savage is a navi! :3))
((XD))

A guy just walked in, wearing... a fedora? The hell? Shuilong went over to the fedora-man and introduced himself.
"Hello, I'm Shuilong? And your name?" Shuilong asked the fedora-man gruffly.
Red meanwhile, was still watching Capuchin dance. It seemed as if she was completely mesmerized by it for some reason.
MeleeMan entered the door with a swagger, frowning at everyone he saw. "What is this? Dancing?" MeleeMan grunted to himself. "Fools! Not one of these present knows the soul which must truly be put into an activity such as dancing! They are novices!" he scoffed, surveying the dancers with a look of contempt. "This is the dance of a true warrior!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, leaping onto the dance floor.

Crossing his arms across his chest, MeleeMan bent his knees and drew up his mouth into a tighter frown. He looked as serious as possible, and then suddenly broke into a dance extending his right foot out, bringing it in, then extending out the left and retracting it simarly. He went on like this, looking very comically serious as if he were really intending to intimidate the other dancers.
Runeknight leaned against the wall in the far corner of the room from the entrance. His arms were crossed, as well as his feet, as he leaned back. His long, cobalt cape was draped around his shoulders and hung in such a way as to conceal his armored form. Only his helmet was visible, black as night with a dark blue visor that completely hid his face from view. His head was tilted slightly toward the floor, giving him the look of a man asleep on his feet, but beneath the visor his eyes were constantly scanning the room.

The "NetClub" was supposed to be quite the attraction, with Navi from all over stopping by to mingle. There were quite a number of big names, powerful Navi with powerful NetOps. It was just the kind of place were evil would strike and Runeknight was ever vigilant for signs of distress.
((AWESOME SQUAD ASSEMBLE))

As if to answer Savage's question, one of the three navis he mentioned walks in, having a conversation with a navi in black armor. RAM was doing most of the talking in said conversation, though, as Pianissimo never was much of a talker.

"Amazing that they let you in when you look more like you're heading to a battlefield."
"Yeah..."
"Hey, look who's already here. A monkey, a knight, a brawler, and a few other people. Not exactly the crowd you'd expect at a place like this."
"Look who's talking."
"What, you expect me to blow the place up or something?"
"Figured you might try to start a bar fight."
"Actually, I'm just looking for Savage. Speaking of which, there he is."

RAM had spotted Savage in an instant. He knew the navi too well from having worked together to not distinguish him from everyone else. Besides, what other navis wore a fedora?

RAM ran over to Savage, leaving Pianissimo...just sort of standing there. "Hey, SAVAGE!" he called out, as Pianissimo decided to mess with the other visitors a bit. No reason not to have a bit of fun.
The night was dense and still, with the bouncer Met chucking IDs as usual. He hardly noticed a dark figure swoop through the doors without a noise behind him.

Inside, Phoenix folded his feathery wings, and looked around. "Pfft, what a dump. All I see are a few Navis," he remarked. There was a dancing monkey, a dark figure in the corner, a fedora-adorned idiot, a sad drunk, a dragon, a kid, a white-haired disco maniac, and a few other Navis. Phoenix sighed, then realizes the music. It was really f**king annoying! Phoenix growled, then realized that he'd be mobbed if he barbequed the boom box.

Meanwhile, another Navi had invaded the atmosphere. This one was small; about the length of a NormalNavi's leg. He had the shape of a dragonfly with a pair of arms, red and blue wings, and a giant Russian hat. He also had a giant vodka bottle in each hand.

Viktor.EXE had entered the premises.

"Hmm, thiis iis duump," Viktor said in a heavy Russian accent. He noticed the bartender, and muttered, "Hmmph, aamuteur." Buzzing over, he stuck a retractible stinger into the vodka, then jabbed it into the Navi, intoxicating him immediately. "Liightveight," Viktor drawled. He somehow dragged the bartender into a closet, then took over the bar table. He heard a call for "Rum 'till I float!" and immediately set a number of large bottles in front of the Navi. Another asked for a martini, and got it immediately. "Ii vas made for handling driinks, so I vill!" Viktor exclaimed to himself, mixing drinks faster than a blender.
Capuchin gave a happy cheep as she noticed the new faces. "Now were talking." She said to herself, "A club's no fun without some other people." She then spun her body around and danced some more. "I hope that things get a bit more fun with these people." She looked at everyone and decided, "Yep. Things are about to get more entertaining."
The doors swung wide open once again to admit yet another newcomer. The Navi stomped through the doorway, his feet heavy in every step, as he slowly dragged himself up to the counter. He let his head hit the bar with a solid thud and he groaned. "7 years... It's been 7 looooong years." He brought his hand up to his face and sighed again. "Oh Azel, where has the time gone?"

He raised his azure form upright as he scoffed. "All Tom want's to do is teach! Teach! Whatever happened to the good old days? Whatever happened to deleting viruses, fighting bad guys, all that good stuff? The closest I ever got was that friggin' box guy... Then we got to the Mets to continue our research and then..." Azel sighed again. "And then that's all we did. Hunting those darn Mets, Metzilla, then that led to studying viruses and that to studying the Net itself. Which left no time at all to train, or fight, or anything! It's so boring now!"

Azel absentmindedly flicked at the vent on his arm, up, down, up, down, and again he sighed. "Trapped in Internet City. Wonderful." The light blue Navi with the sleek form and angled head, giving him all the appearance of a Navi-Shark hybrid, looked up as he heard a noise beside him. Azel was startled into standing straight as he noticed the individual sitting a few seats down, an individual who was currently giving Azel 'the finger'. 'Flipping the bird'. Making a rude gesture, c'mon, do I have to spell it out for you?

"You think you got it bad? I didn't get anything! At all! I'm a trashed idea for a Navi concept, all because my maker decided he wanted to go big!" The flame red Navi slammed his fists onto the counter. "I was supposed to be the new guy! Not that idiot... SlamMan... BreakMan... Something stupid like that. But nooo, the guy decides he wants something new, something that doesn't look like other Navi..." The Navi raised his hands to his face as both of them shifted into buster form. "I don't think I look like that web comic character... Stupid Plague." His hands shifted back and his head dropped to the table again. "Damn it... I can't stun the world if noone ever see's Inferno's famous Anhialation Beam! Not that I even have it developed yet... I need an owner!"

The two Navi continued to grumble, one blue, one red, as they both fell into their minds to contemplate their problems.
So, now the club was growing crowded, eh? A dragon, a mystery, a monkey, two bickering colored folks, and a couple more. Just the kind of scene Spectruman needed to cause a ruckus. He began to drift into the air, before aiming a glowing hand at the source of the music and firing off a decent energy orb, watching the mechanism be reduced to stray pixels. Laughing madly, Spectruman turned around to face the crowd of NetNavis, his hands both aglow with deep red energy.

"Well, now that I have your attention, allow me to introduce myself. My name's Spectruman and I'm here today to end each and every one of your pitiful lives. All your base are belong to us. Make your time!" He said in a mocking manner, before sending an energy orb towards the Russian bartender and another at the mysterious figure.
"Ah some fun in the vicinity I see . . ." The white doctor-robed navi said as he drank his Martini next to his quiet drinking buddy. He then stood up, and pointed to that navi defiantly. "You cant defeat me, for I have captured every Zeusian Ionic Gestaloid!" He said towards the mocking navi. Seeing how he blew up the music, he'd seem to be on the road to become an awesome new friend of the chaotic. gelatinous, fluid navi.
"Uh, I'm Savage." There had been a slight pause before he had stated his name, as if he had forgotten it. "Travelling fighter, guitarist, flying haberdasher..." Savage slowly rotated in midair as he spoke. By now, he was practically upside-down. His fedora remained affixed, through, for some reason. His eyes, roving the club still, caught on Ram a brief instant before the tough guy's outburst. He stared blankly at the figure for brief moments before a hearty laugh burst from his throat. He was laughing so hard he lost his footing(?) and came crashing to the ground, clenched in a fetal position as hysteria shook his sides. After a brief moment, the laugh subsided to a chuckle, and he picked himself up, dusting off his long coat.

"Sorry about that. People like you just amuse me very much." He wiped a tear from the corner of his eye. "Of course, you've just now supplied us with free liquor by disposing of our dear friend here," he gestured at the bartender's bloodied remains spread across the myriad of bottles on the wall behind him. "So really you've done more good than anything else." He grabbed one of the bottles of spiced rum supplied to him by the amazing talking bartending mosquito and took a long swig before leaning forward with one foot suspended in midair as if on a stool or a block. His elbow went to his knee, striking a swarthy pose. "Sorry, gents, I'm afraid I've got a little Captain in me." He was still facing the murderous shape at the far wall. "At any rate, it'd seem unwise, unnecessary, and needlessly difficult to kill each and everyone one of this. Personally, I'm a diagnosed lifeaholic, and I don't care to go to rehab just yet, so..." He grabbed a slim can from some extradimensional space inside his coat. "Why not just kick back, have a Net Bull or two, and enjoy things? It'll just be hard on everyone here, yourself included, if you go on your regularly scheduled murderous rampage." Although his words were positively soaked with flip, Spectruman and anyone else in the club could tell that, despite his jaunty fusion of a grin and a smirk, he was dead serious, and a very large, very confident threat lay behind his words.
Nikko was siting away from everyone else, she was reading a little manga as everything was happening, not even paying attention to what was happening.
"Ehh?" Viktor muttered, getting blown into a jar of vodka. "Yoou dare aatack zee Ruusky?" he yelled. Grabbing one of his trusty vodka bottles, it suddenly expanded to epic proportions. "WOODKA FIREHOOSE!" Viktor screamed, and the bottle fired a hoselike jet of pure hard vodka. Guiding it with unnering accuracy towards the offending Navi, the high-pressure liquor blasted the annoying pest out the window. "Noow zat zat iis ovar wiith, who vants drinks?" he asked, surveying the bar counter.

Meanwhile, Phoenix had gotten up to the bar table. Glancing back at the hole in the door, he nodded in approval and said to Viktor, "Long time, no see, eh Viktor?"

"Phoenix!" the dragonfly cried, clapping him on the shoulder with his tiny hand. "Ze usual, Ii preesume?" he asked, already grabbing the nessacary ingredients needed to make the Phoenix special. "Feazer, pleese," he said.

Phoenix plucked a feather from his torso and let Viktor work his magic. In a minute, the drink was done. Flashing a thumbs-up, Phoenix took his special goblet he used for drinking out, and Viktor poured the mixture into it. Taking a sip, he let out a satisfactory sigh. This was the life. "Now, then, if only that white bastard doesn't come along and ruin everyone's fun, I'll be safe here," Phoenix thought contently.
(( I'm bringing up Cyclone since my current navi obviously won't make it into a club being around 8-years old. XD ))

Enzuru, being a small child-type navi, walked right by the club, totally ignoring whatever was going on inside and instead paying more attention to his Cyber-juice box.

Cyclone on the other hand was simply flying through the net world until he accidently rammed into the club building.

A large bump was audible, followed by the noise of "wumpwumpwumpwumpwumpwump", then a crash. Cyclone opened the door, totally battered and beated from his fall, and stumbled into the club. He sat down at the bar, sighed, and said, "Gimme... something..." While looking around the place.