Which Megaman series is the best?

ZX was basicly the Zero series but the original Zero was dead so the made a reploid that can transform into him

Quote (KyuubiForte)

ZX was basicly the Zero series but the original Zero was dead so the made a reploid that can transform into him

Have you actually played ZX? That's not the story at all, really ^^;

Not to mention I find the Zero games much harder than ZX.
Yea thank u for correcting me my statement was aimed character wise
Zero was REDICULOUSLY hard. I couldn't get by ANY of the first levels.

ZX... I really liked it, but Model L was useless, F was boring, P was ONLY good for kunai spam, and H was only useful for certain things. Z was the best, obviously.

Classical....never played it much...only 7. Which was....decent.

Never played Legends. Ever. 'Capt for ONCE at my friends house.

X. Meh~ I Don't really like it when they make the "Second of the original"...But I love Zero. Hell, just check out my name. I like both versions of Zero, but the second ones much cooler. ^__^

EXE....I only started at 4, so all of them were virtually the same to me. at least 5 had the liberation... but they were basically the same. But I was still suckered into all three of the latter ones.

And lastly, Star Force.
No.
Just no.
3D Exe? Don't work.

Here's me list:
1. Zero
2. Classic
3. ZX
4. EXE
5. X
6. Legends
7. Star Force
Abusing Px was fun. Shurikens hitting multiple times and stuff. (In other words, you can spam more than kunais.)

Never got Ox, since I don't actually OWN MMZ 3 or 4.
Whoa!!!! Zero series is nice and all but I think that Zero from the X series is better.

Quote (LordHothead)

Abusing Px was fun. Shurikens hitting multiple times and stuff. (In other words, you can spam more than kunais.)

Never got Ox, since I don't actually OWN MMZ 3 or 4.

...Unless you have the imported ver. You really don't need either of the games to get Ox o_o;; Just go straight to the hidden area where Ox is suppose to be and, BAM! he's standing there :ph43r:

ZX was alright, I played too much EXE and less original Rockman, so playing that was a little kick of nostalgia^^
But the thing I like about EXE is that there was so much to do. Every battle network game has something hidden in it for EX: in battle network 5 Forte soul. I never belived it until I actually saw it.