Who would win

This topic deserves a nomination.
I totally agree with you.
*cough*

Exhibit A:

Tetra.exe in HAX mode, with both EonCross and MilitiaCross activated, along with MANTIS Mode, CoreRelease: Arbitrator Form, and <ERROR> activated.

*rofls* *hides* *is shot anyways*
The win in the last post is off the scales!

Majin! What does the scanner say about his power level?
It would basically be Wing Zero fused with Heavy Arms, with double the Arms, glowing like the sun, and falling apart by the second. (Seriously, he would die after one attack from the damage to self)

But it's damage is over NINE THOUSAND.

Quote (Demonstar)

It would basically be Wing Zero fused with Heavy Arms, with double the Arms, glowing like the sun, and falling apart by the second. (Seriously, he would die after one attack from the damage to self)

But it's damage is over NINE THOUSAND.

I detect Gundam... we may have our winner!
But yuri transcends Gundam!!
And I transcend madness and insanity and become the shape of a lawnmower.
BUT i cloned a kitty in the name of insanity!
It would be me, American would hide under a shield until everyone kills eachother. After that, he would pop up and Nuke everyone left.
nice strategy but would it stand against all those attacks

Quote (darkstar1006)

BUT i cloned a kitty in the name of insanity!

True, but that's only for insanity. I transcend insanity. In case you don't know, that means I'm more insane than insanity itself. So, you're basically doing something for something that isn't as good as me.
Good point but in this case i don't think insanity would help u
But insanity is the staple of the people of the world! How can we survive without it?
Chaos Ascendant(Once I finish all of his stats) would be well in the running. Too bad Runeknight has to kill him one of these days.
insanity is needed but not 2 win this macth u could be calm and still kick ass!!!
I vote King Leonidas.

"This is insanity!"
"Insanity!? THIS IS SPARTAAA~!"
I nominate Kobo when he actually is useful! CLONE RUSH GO!

(oh, I can't?)

THEN I NOMINATE SHOTGUNNER CAN (Dual wield shotguns ^^)
I'd transport all the fighters to the Chat and kill them in various horrible ways. Then I'd kill their internet connections so they wouldn't be able to "Re-spawn".

I win.

-Twi
Damn...that's a good one.