The Corrupted Wish Thread, N.E.W edition!

Granted, but in it's place is lifework- Assignments you'll be doing for the rest of your life.

I wish Russia wasn't the largest country.
Granted...now Cuba is, and communists take over the world.

I wish that Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez would just go somewhere and DIE.
Granted. The world is blown into equally-sized chunks. The chunks of Russia are no larger than, say, the chunks of America.

I wish I knew how to play the guitar. ;~;
Granted, but it's even worse now that America's moved in and taken over the place.
"Huge victory for democracy?"
If it's democracy, shouldn't the Cubans have a choice as to their leaders and political system?
But no, America thinks they should fill the world with democracy... Because it works Oh So Well.
And hey, taking away someone's freedom of choice for democracy's sake isn't at all counterproductive.

I wish a MILLION SODA!
You get them...in a very small chamber where they rain down on you and no one can hear you scream...

I wish that Bush and DICK cheney would DIE.
and that our vice principal, Mr. Verducci *aka Mr. Verdouchebag* would go by that name without trouble...
granted....but the FBI sudenly appears and disects you for no reason.

i wish the world was like final fantasy 5.
Granted. It's like the world in Final Fantasy V once all the crystals are destroyed.

I wish France would die.
Granted. It dies...but not before frenchie-ifying America. Nazi-Regime type thing.

I wish that Java would work on these damn library computers!!!
Granted, but that's the only thing that works on it. Nothing works on the library computers now except java.

I wish that I had one of those really tall Russian hats to wear.
Granted. It's so tall it crushes your spinal cord...

I wish...I wish...that I could make a wish.