Fuckin' wow.

When's the last time I logged onto this place?

I don't remember at all. I got kinda bored and have been doing quite a bit of RPing lately on various RPG systems and I randomly found this on my bookmarks, decided to give it a try. Miraculously, I remember my password.

So uh, hi, I'm back.

Is Sin something or another still here? I might convince an old friend to jump by, I vaguely remember we had something going.

P.S: I noticed things've changed possibly for the worse or better, think I could give that Shelving thing a shot?
Hey there. ;D

Pop by the chat room sometime.
... wut

an old EXE Warrior.

how quaint.

welcome back. :I
:|

You are familiar. Welcome back.
Oh, hey, was wondering where you disappeared off to.

Welcome back.
You might want to watch the language in the title... there are little ones around. :I

But welcome back. I have only been on here for a few months so I haven't met you before.

Quote (KamikazeLord)

When's the last time I logged onto this place?

I don't remember at all. I got kinda bored and have been doing quite a bit of RPing lately on various RPG systems and I randomly found this on my bookmarks, decided to give it a try. Miraculously, I remember my password.

So uh, hi, I'm back.

Is Sin something or another still here? I might convince an old friend to jump by, I vaguely remember we had something going.

P.S: I noticed things've changed possibly for the worse or better, think I could give that Shelving thing a shot?

Hello Kamakazi.
>=3
Howdy. What it do?