Iakov and Tundra.EXE

Operator
Name: Iakov Brekoniev

Appearance: Iakov is tall (~6'1/6'2) and fair-skinned. He has dark hair shaved close to his head and a full, equally dark goatee. His eyes are a piercing grey-blue. While not a muscle man, Iakov has a decent build and the combination of his serious manner and solid arms makes him seem like one not to be trifled with. He has a huge supply of dark tee-shirts and practical jeans, which he usually combines with brown work boots, a belt, and a silver watch on his left wrist. His PET is kept in a holster on his belt.

Personality: Iakov looks and seems like a hardened, turnip-eating northern man at first glance. He can be abrasive, but could never be described as mean-spirited; the best word to describe him is "fair." He enjoys challenges (netbattling, arm wrestling) and has an instinctual yet adaptive sense of right and wrong. He, like Tundra, can be competitive, but both in the end try to do what they think is right.

PET Modifications: --

NetNavi
Name: Tundra.EXE
Element: Aqua
Subtype: Sword

Appearance: Tundra, as might be gathered, is an ice Navi. His body is mainly comprised of bluish, semi-transparent ice, and where there isn't ice coverage a dark blue undersuit can be seen. Most of his face is covered by an icy mask, slightly spiky with a few holes for vocal communication on the Net. The mask continues up to his eyes, which are essentially glowing blue polygons between the mask and helmet. Tundra's helmet is sleek yet still serves as the base for many icicles which jet upwards and back. His chestpiece is also adorned with icicles, and the 'armor' continues to modest icy pauldrons and icicles protruding from both his kneecaps and his elbows. Tundra is not a bulky navi, but his armor gives his profile a bit of thickness -- especially the spikes.

Personality: Tundra is driven. Not to avenge his family or to become the most famous Navi on the net, but driven in the areas of self-improvement and the betterment of all around him. He battles mainly in self-interest, but won't hesitate to step into a conflict if he feels something is truly wrong (or important). He rarely "loses his cool," instead choosing to keep anger in check until it's useful to him. Tundra also dislikes letting his ego rule him, but he is by no means a humble Navi. In short, Tundra is no paragon, but but uses his skills so as to grow stronger and keep to his values.

Custom Weapon: Usually, Tundra uses an ice blade which protrudes from his wrist; basically, a sword carved from a hunk of ice and attached to his right arm. When he wants to use battlechips or change the form of the sword, it shatters and the new weapon (i.e. a Cannon) slides forwards from his arm. The weapon is then coated in a shimmery film of ice from where it touches Tundra's arm forward. It can be either translucent ice (a shadowy form under a coating of ice) or a hunk of ice made to look like the weapon.

Signature Attack:
Glacier Blast: Tundra essentially sends a hunk of ice flying from his palm. When it makes contact with its target, it gives them a painful immobilization for a short time and makes the ground around them slick with ice.

[1 round stun, 10 damage, medium-sized terrain change to ice]
[60 points]
[2 TCD]

NaviCust: Undershirt, HP +50 (20/40)

---

Alright, I think that covers everything -- let me know if I forgot something!
Looks good to me.

APPROVED

GET CHIP: Shotgun x1, Cannon x1, RageClaw1 x1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergy x2
GET NCP: Undershirt, HP+50

Post your NetOp and Navi in their appropriate databases, and create your forum signature. Once you do that, start RPing!