Rookie at large

Hello. My name is Bathoin. Nice to meet you all and I think it's been 3 years since I last rp so if I sound wierd, I'm trying to get back into the groove. XD
Nice to meet you, I'm PA, welcome to the site, message me if you have any confusion over the rules.

Harbin's the rather distant Admin, Bomber's the new Admin, Steve's the hippie admin. All three are great to go to for help.

In other news, don't worry about your RP, it'll come back to you, glad to hear we inspired you to return to the RP'ing scene.
I've been an admin since last October. When does the "new" period end? D:
Newest. That was merely the first title that came to mind.

I mean really, you're the levelheaded one. It's hard to give a title to a levelheaded person, if only because of their rarity.
Welcome Bathoin. Don't worry about your RP skills, they'll improve in time, as long as you follow the advice of the pros (not me) and learn from your mistakes, you'll do fine.

Wait, I beat Steve to this topic...

Nah, I'll do it next time.

EDIT: No I didn't. Damn.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Newest. That was merely the first title that came to mind.

I mean really, you're the levelheaded one. It's hard to give a title to a levelheaded person, if only because of their rarity.

Easy. He's the unremarkable one.

Other than that, welcome new person!

And before you ask, "Yort" is a greeting trademarked by good ol' Steve.
ah. I'm still confused over the character creation and sig attack rules. Can anyone clarify it for me. (aka dumb it down so a 5th grader can understand it.) XD I don't understand the points system and the 'how to make a sig attack that does not look uberpowered while making it look cool'
Hey, welcome!

Your character will be absolutely fine as long as you don't say something like, "He looks like Sasuke from Naruto," or something along those lines, just no references to any popular series. Something like, "upon his back he bore upon the sinewy wings of a bat" might work though. :/

For signatures... Yeah, this is goddamn confusing at the start.

First off everyone starts off with 60 points at character creation to design sigs with. They can spend these 60 points on sigs as long as they use the effects from the giant list of sig effects we have. They are found here: http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=5909

Let's say you're a Break disposed navi, you want to smash things up, so you make a Break signature that does some damage as well, maximizing this will be...

40 DMG (40 points) + Break (20 points) = 60 points total, also 2 turn cooldown. 0 points leftover.

Wahlah, you have a sig. Whatever it might be. Another example is just purely blasting enemies with status effects.

Stun (30 points) = 30 points spent, 1 turn cooldown, and 30 points leftover
Stun (30 points) = 30 points spent, 1 turn cooldown, and 0 points leftover from your 60 point pool.

Got it? There's more options than just these, so feel free to customize within the starting limits, don't be shy to ask anyone with a colored name for questions or advice through a PM, or heck, you can come to THE CHAT. http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=4811

Hope you enjoy your stay at RERN! ^^
I think I understand the sig. basically if I wanted to have a sig that uses muti-hit and teleport, it has to fill the 60 sig point quote. hmm. Thanks for the help. I think I got it now. Time to make my character.
Good luck. Feel free to ask any one of us for tips, inspiration, or assistance.