I am Mokujin, abuser of ellipses and ender of lives... You're all going to suffer an end far mor...

Yawn....Yo. Good to have you, I guess. We do need members. Seems you know KamikazeLord. That would put you as a member of Exe Warriors, correct? Hm. Interesting. Anyway, don't pay attention to Dark. He's weird.
BEEEBABABEDABO! BABABADABO! BEEEBABABADABO! BABABADABADABADABA!
Heobiibiboibobibbiebiebieoibioeiebiboiboeiboeieboboebioebieobioeieoibeoeibeoieb!

Heobiibiboibobibbiebiebieoibioeiebiboiboeiboeieboboebioebieobioeieoibeoeibeoieb!

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Quote (darkstar1006)

dude, you might think YOUR some sort of god around here, but your not, your a new member that has to follow the rules like everyone else. you might THINK your tough, but you could just as easlly be just as weak as a member we had here long time ago, named darkrai, king of all fail in his time before he was banned. so keep on acting all tough, see where it gets you.

Dark, you're more like Darkrai than this new guy.

OK.
OK.
DARK.
SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This new guy is obviously decent, if a bit big-headed like me.
I doubt it, it's most likely a joke.

You're just trying to put yourself above the newb because he is and you're not, although in a few weeks he'll most likely be better-liked than you.

Mokujin, I like you, personally, so have fun.
:'D
You criticize Dark for yelling the new guy and calling him a noob to feel special, and yet it seems like you're doing the same thing to Dark right not. In other words, you should probably keep quiet as well.

In any case, I normally try to avoid posting in these welcome threads cause they are normally primarily just posts of 'watch out for this guy' and generic titles, but since the last post more or less made me feel it was needed I reply here, I suppose I'll do a normal greeting quick. Welcome, Mokujin, and good luck. As long as you follow the rules and don't be a complete asshat, you shouldn't have to worry about anyone on here, dispite the list you were given earlier. If you need help with the rules, feel free to contact me or someone who actually has some sort of rank on this site. There is also a chat room for the board floating around in a member's profile called Chatbot if you want to get some quick responses from a large group a people. And I think that about covers it.
*face palm*
*head desk*

Not that I care where your "emphasis" lies, nor do i care about the breaking of various skeletal structures (Although the sound is nice), but whatever. I'll give up a chance.

Quote (MajinBooger)

You criticize Dark for yelling the new guy and calling him a noob to feel special, and yet it seems like you're doing the same thing to Dark right not. In other words, you should probably keep quiet as well.

Hypocrisy =/= Hiko.
And even if it were so...
You're just continuing the chain.
Majin > Hiko > Dark > Mokujin
Not that that's the "order".
Mokujin, you need to Shut The Fuck Up. You;ve been here 1 day and have already managed to start a fight.

Coming here as a new member and being a little over excited and cocky is fine. But not if you treat this site with the been-there-done-that, foolish-mortals-i-am-better-than-you-and-you-dont-even-know-it-how-cute attitude.

We get it.
You think you're hot shit.
You're trying to be funny, but no one's laughing with you. I'm laughing at you, because I've seen many new members like you come here with the same freaking self righteousness and get banned quicker than you can reply to this post.

I'm not impressed by the crap you're saying. It just bugs me.
It's fun to meet new members but not if they treat the older members liek you do..

So lighten up, play by the rules, stop being so motherfucking condesending, and respect us.

Because if you don't even have the intellignce and decency TO ADMIT THERE ARE RULES, let alone read them, and treat all of our welcoming gestures with contempt, I swear I will get an Admin to ban you.

You've already royally pissed me off. Please try to not act so fucking annoying in teh future. This is a fun forum, with some really cool members.
Maybe next time you'll realize that some people may be offended by your high and mighty cynicism.
^what she said.
Agreed, Nuff said
This is kind of getting out of hand... So he's acting a bit condescending. Maybe that's just his thing. Leon goofs around all the time saying he's better than everyone else, and yet its amusing because we know he's joking. Plus, there are some people here who do seem to think that they are just the greatest thing since Master Balls and yet no one gives them a hard time. Another reason he may seem a bit noobish is because perhaps he has been on many forums yet and doesn't know what exactly to post to make a good impression. I know when I first joined a year or two ago back on CN, I was pretty noobish. Just give this guy a bit of time and he might actually become an important member of the forum, once he learns the ropes. Also, to those comparing him to Darkrai, there's a key difference: Darkrai demanded we cater to his whims. As far as I can see, this guy has yet to try and boss anyone around. In any case, my overall point is that this guy just got here.

My overall point is, the dude just got here. Its too soon to judge him. He hasn't even made a reg yet or posted anywhere outside of this thread that I can see. Just say a polite hello and watch him to see how he progresses before forming any opinions of him. This really isn't an issue for everyone to get all worked up again. Sorry, Mokujin, for all this hassle. I'd reccommend avoiding the dark lord routine until you at least get a bit more integrated with the community, but if that's your thing, its not something that should get you in trouble. And once again, I'll wish you good luck.
I remember a PM I sent to Dark Star the first time I was banned.

And GODS was it ever so lame.

We don't like fights here.

D :

Well, I don't.
But... um... I am the abuser of ellipses and ender of lives. I end lives for a living! Just look at my name, people!
Does he have a scythe? NO. Therefore, he is not the true ender of lives. I am.
shuddup.
Augh, why haven't I replied here yet?

Anyway, it might be a bit late to say this, but hi. I'm Phoenix (duh), and I'm RERN's resident Narutard. All things relating to Naruto here (that includes even the smaller stuff like kunai and summoning animals) are © to me. But don't let that bother you.

Anyway, pretty much everything's already been said by everyone else. Have fun, read the rules, look out for a select few of the higher-ups and don't piss them off, and most importantly, RP, 'cause that's the point of this board in the first place.

Quote (MajinBooger)

Blah. Leon goofs around all the time saying he's better than everyone else, and yet its amusing because we know he's joking. Blah blah.

Blah.

Who said I was joking~ *shot*

Next flame closes the topic and gets a fat daddy warn. This is a welcome center, not 'a scare the shit out of the new guy and make us all look like egotistical douches' center.

And I seem to remember many other people making similar, if less blunt, claims when they joined, and they got nowhere near this level of anger directed at them. So chill, or the flamers will find themselves one step closer to the edge.

Quote ()

most importantly, RP, 'cause that's the point of this board in the first place

*Hides*

Quote (MajinBooger)

This is kind of getting out of hand... So he's acting a bit condescending. Maybe that's just his thing. Leon goofs around all the time saying he's better than everyone else, and yet its amusing because we know he's joking. Plus, there are some people here who do seem to think that they are just the greatest thing since Master Balls and yet no one gives them a hard time. Another reason he may seem a bit noobish is because perhaps he has been on many forums yet and doesn't know what exactly to post to make a good impression. I know when I first joined a year or two ago back on CN, I was pretty noobish. Just give this guy a bit of time and he might actually become an important member of the forum, once he learns the ropes. Also, to those comparing him to Darkrai, there's a key difference: Darkrai demanded we cater to his whims. As far as I can see, this guy has yet to try and boss anyone around. In any case, my overall point is that this guy just got here.

My overall point is, the dude just got here. Its too soon to judge him. He hasn't even made a reg yet or posted anywhere outside of this thread that I can see. Just say a polite hello and watch him to see how he progresses before forming any opinions of him. This really isn't an issue for everyone to get all worked up again. Sorry, Mokujin, for all this hassle. I'd reccommend avoiding the dark lord routine until you at least get a bit more integrated with the community, but if that's your thing, its not something that should get you in trouble. And once again, I'll wish you good luck.

No need to apologize; I expected exactly this sort of thing... It's no big deal to me at all, really. Condescension nor arrogance are of my intentions, though.... If I come off that way, I suppose it's as you say; I'm the new guy, and interpreted differently than the veterans... I'm just here to have a bit of fun, and be myself, as the rest of you do...

Just know that I am not to be taken seriously on any note, lest of course I state otherwise; though, whether I am truly serious about my words is a different matter altogether...
Gasp! He speaks the hidden speech of the Nether Daemons! He must be dipped in the fires of eternal flameyness so that his soul can be purified!