Winter Break

To whom it may concern, I've been on a break from school during which I go back home since tuesday. This break ends sunday afternoon. At home, I only have one computer that's shared with my family, and they don't really enjoy me spending time on the computer. As a result, my time on it is extremely limited.

Because of this break, I haven't been able to look at any of the event topics I'd been working with, including my own. For this reason, if Naix/Zyborg or Shuryou/Harbin want to request another mod, that's perfectly fine, or alternatively, if you already have, that's fine too. The same goes for Tom; if you want to skip or boot me, that's also fine.

If any of you feel like waiting until sunday or some other time between then when I get a break, that's also okay, but I won't be offended by anyone who doesn't, or as the case may be, already didn't.

Also, Makai on Monday. If you don't know what that means, don't worry about it for now, I'll explain later. :'D

Quote (AimMan)

For this reason, if Naix/Zyborg or Shuryou/Harbin want to request another mod, that's perfectly fine, or alternatively, if you already have, that's fine too.

Eon is using you as excuse to postpone posting... So eh... Don't worry.

Also... MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI MAKAI.
It's alright. I was wondering why you suddenly went inactive, this explains a bit. Alright, I can wait. It's been good working with you and, if I'm being quite honest, I don't think I have much of a snowball's chance in hell alone in these upcoming events. So, works out for both of us, heh.
Gurr. You get back here soon.
Woo! Makai!
Late break is late....

I dont wanna see you leave D:!
YOU TWO ARE BACK NOW. MAKAI BACK UP PLEASE. HAX HAX HAX.