Hey everybody just posting to say hi. In case anyone was wondering, I found out about this forum from Hiko. And I happen to know Hiko and Zero personally (we go to the same school). I've never been a part of such a big forum with such a member base, and I'm eager to be an active part of the community.

Quote (tpsp1101)

Hey everybody just posting to say hi. In case anyone was wondering, I found out about this forum from Hiko. And I happen to know Hiko and Zero personally (we go to the same school). I've completely forgotten about Blue, who also goes to our school. To warn you, I can be a bit overbearing at times, and be slow and precise with me.

Fix'd.

Beware of the following:
-Twi
-Twi
-Shuryou
-Twi
-Asator
-RevivedSin
-Twi
-Twi
-Oh, and don't forget Twi
-PA, if you make him reveal his "nasteh side"
-Zanallen, if you're fail
-English Ninja, if you're fail
-English Ninja, if she doesn't like you
-Twi

I've likely forgotten someone but whatever.
Welcome, follow the rules, READ the rules, ALL OF THEM, and enjoy RPing.
Hey there! Hope you have a great time here....GASP! COLBERT!!!!

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (tpsp1101)

Hey everybody just posting to say hi. In case anyone was wondering, I found out about this forum from Hiko. And I happen to know Hiko and Zero personally (we go to the same school). I've completely forgotten about Blue, who also goes to our school. To warn you, I can be a bit overbearing at times, and be slow and precise with me.

Fix'd.

Beware of the following:
-Twi
-Twi
-Shuryou
-Twi
-Asator
-RevivedSin
-Twi
-Twi
-Twi

Fix'd? What'd u fix?
Some crap that I couldn't be bothered to miss.

Anyway, I'm Phoenix, RERN's resident Narutard. All things Naruto-related (yes, that includes even stuff like shuriken, kunai, ninja, etc) on RERN are © to me. Remember that well, for it may be the death of you if you do not. Blarg.

Oh, and Hiko, I'm pretty sure you forgot Twi on that list.
You douche.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE.
NYARHAR NYARHAR NYARHAR.
Eh... fwhatevah.

Hello, welcome, whatnot, etc.
*BACK TO FURIOUS AMOUNTS OF HOMEWORK*
this whole welcoming thing makes me feel special. :lol:
hi tpsp1101!!!!!^-^

itz alwayz nice 2 c new ppl here!!! i hop u enjoi ur stay here ~_^
I wonder why I'm never on one of those look out for lists. I guess I'm just too nice.

WELL THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE.

HEY, KID YOU ARE TOTALLY NOT WELCOME HERE. IN FACT, I'M SO PISSED YOU JOINED, I THINK I'LL SHOOT A KITTEN.

Bitch.

Yeah, that was good.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

I wonder why I'm never on one of those look out for lists. I guess I'm just too nice.

WELL THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE.

HEY, KID YOU ARE TOTALLY NOT WELCOME HERE. IN FACT, I'M SO PISSED YOU JOINED, I THINK I'LL SHOOT A KITTEN.

Bitch.

Yeah, that was good.

lol! ur so silly nano desu~

but dun shot teh neko nano desu~

And because I'm ridiculously tired of typing like I only have one functional brain cell nano desu~, that post above Steve's post was a total joke nano desu~.

Sup, new guy nano desu~.
LET'S GET HIGH UP, NII-PAH~
So... you seem to be progressing well... :3

Quote (KamikazeLord)

hi tpsp1101!!!!!^-^

itz alwayz nice 2 c new ppl here!!! i hop u enjoi ur stay here ~_^

Eh...
EH...
*Twitch*
*TWITCHTWITCH*
Please, eh, don't do that.
Even in joking?
Please?
It's eh... just... one of my peeves. And one of the reasons I stay here. No one says (types, whatever) stuff like that.

THAT GOES TO YOU, NEW GUY.
YOU HAVE MY ULTIMATUM.

. . .

Hm.

Yeah. No real reason to even bother saying anything, really. Welcome, and let us hope we do not cross paths in a negative manner, hm?
You're in the jungle now, you gonna diiiieeee...

*Cough* Aaaaanywho. Welcome aboard dude. Watch your back and don't drop the soap. ...especially around Zanzo.
Welcome, fellow newblet. ....that is all you'll get from me!

Injoi~!
"Goooooood Mooooorniiiiing Jooooooooon!"

Come visit us in the Spam Can. It's like this all year round.

<(^o^)>

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (tpsp1101)

Fix'd.

Beware of the following:
-Twi
-Twi
-Shuryou
-Twi
-Asator
-RevivedSin
-Twi
-Twi
-Twi

You forgot to warn him about Eon Harbin.

A grave mistake, indeed...

-Twi
Newbies are suggested to report to Registration bay A1 after their inauguration, to be fitted with their new navis. As a reminder, utilizing unauthorized flames onboard the USS RERN is a class 3 infraction.