Explaining Thyself

You probably haven't noticed, but I've been lurking hardcore around here, and not posting much of anything. This is due to the fact that I, over the past few months have been largely without a stable internet connection. My house's dialup died, the unsecured wireless I was leeching from my room dissappeared, and college's computer labs were all closed for winter break.

Well, my friends, I am here to tell you...

AS OF TODAY, MY NEW APPARTMENT...

HAS...

FAST INTERNETS.

I'll be back, actually RPing again, and I'll be able to mod the event like no tommorow.

I. AM. AWESOME.
You've gone this long with dial-up? You are more of a man than I shall ever be.

Quote (Bomber)

You've gone this long with dial-up? You are more of a man than I shall ever be.

^ This
Yeah, I'm so manly that I operate on a 28.8kbps connection.

And, honestly, I liked that a hell of a lot more than the hit and miss spotty availability of leeching wireless. Getting 11Mbps doesn't help much if it randomly dies every ten minutes, and I have to spend five to get it back.
I don't know half of what you just said, but REAL MEN SURVIVE WITH DIAL-UP! It's like going camping with only a combat knife and the clothes on your back!

+1 RESPECT 4 j00!

Quote (E-MAN)

I don't know half of what you just said, but REAL MEN SURVIVE WITH DIAL-UP!  It's like going camping with only a combat knife and the clothes on your back!

+1 RESPECT 4 j00!

What the hell are you talking about? I used dial up internet until 2005....

anywho, good for you Steve. I hope you enjoy the wonder that is fast internets. Enjoy it, and play Neverwinter Nights, and other such games that really do require better than dial up.

Edit:
In fact, Fast internet is the main reason I left this forum back in 2005. Because I could play Neverwinter Nights in an online manner, and other games. You know, and not lag the hell out every 5 seconds or some such. Ah, but now I've got spotty wireless, so I'm back to what I was doing in my dial up days, posting on forums and passing the time with browser based games.