Jospeh + Katana.Exe

Operator Name: Joseph Akers

Appearance: Caucasian. 5'9 141lbs. Short slightly spiky dark brown hair.
Dark Green eyes. Slender athletic body type with slightly tanned skin. Wears a black polo collard t-shirt with a dark purple five pointed star with a diamond behind it on the right chest . Black jeans, the jeans are slightly sagging and slightly fitted/baggy. Purple belt. On his feet rest a pair of all black fresh sneakers.

Personality: He's always laid back. He can be really energetic at points. He's very flirtatious and slightly perverted. Loves to show off. Very spoiled, but doesn't show it. Just like his navi he is very devoted to being the best he can be.

PET Modifications:A third generation type of PET. Has been upgraded with the same features of the most recently released PETs, it is Dark purple, with black trim.

Back story: His navi Katana.exe was given to him by his parents when he was very young, at the age of 5. They instantly had a good relationship and over time became best friends. A few days after they gave him the PET, they died in a car accident on the way home from a party. With his parents gone, he moved in with his grandparents. Katana.exe was the only thing that kept him going. At the age of nine his grandfather and his navi left to hunt down a myth some would say. A giant beast like virus that was rumored to slumber somewhere deep in the net. The day the old man left Joseph promised him he'd become the best net battler in the world, and his dad promised to return after he had found the beast. From that moment on Joseph trained everyday. He became friends with the net battlers in his neighborhood and battled them every chance he got. He recently turned 18 and made the decision to start virus busting on the web. His grandfather still hadn't returned, and he hadn't became the best.

NetNavi Name:Katana.Exe

Element: Null/Normal

Subtype: Sword

Appearance: White skinned human like navi with long Black hair to mid back, in slim ponytail. three long spikey bangs. Slender athletic bodytype standing about 6'1 171 lbs.(wait can a program/navi have a weight lol?)

Clothing: Starting with the undergarments he wears a black tight, spandex like suit that covers from the top of his nose down to his wrist and ankles, with his navi crest on the center of his chest. He usually uncovers his mouth and nose unless in a fight. Outer garments consist of a dark purple samurai kimono top with a black five pointed star on the back with a black diamond behind it(thats his navi crest). Black samurai pants that have a dark purple stripe going down each outside leg. Black sash with two black handled katanas in black sheaths ran through it on his left side. Dark purple tabi socks, with Black samurai sandals. Black conical straw hat that he wears tilted down to hide his eyes. Dark purple arishigaru with black trim guard each of his forearms/top of hands.

Personality: Very honorable, and laid back attitude. Very respectful toward his Net op Joseph. Loves conflict and is always wanting a new worthy opponent. Has a hard time working with others. Quite type, but will talk when necessary. Custom Weapon: Produces a null black energy ball in his right hand and throws it at his enemy.

Signature Attack: Double slash: Slashing + 30 null x 2 = 60 damage total(60 sig points.)

Zenny: 0
HP: 100
Level: 0
Battlechips: Cannon, Rageclaw, Shotgun
Crosses: None
Key Items: Joseph's Pet
Buster: 1/1/1
Subchips: Minienergy x2
Hp+50
You should change the Ralph Lauren and Nike parts, we're not using real world branding, celebrities, etc. in the continuity of the RP.

Other than that, you also need to select a starting NCP. Please check the rules below for a list of what you're allowed.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=6624
Those name brands were on my last approved net op, hes the exact same except for the colors.......

I'll edit and add in hp+50 I thought I had already did that, my mistake.
I will approve you, but you should still change those things regardless of whether or not they were passed before. I asked others about it and we were in agreement. Please change them before posting these sheets up in the databases.

Please post your sheets up in the appropriate information databases and update your signature.

GET CHIP: Shotgun, Cannon, RageClaw1
GET NCP: Undershirt, HP +50
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2