Introducing. . .

Yeah, I know that most people introduce themselves when they join, but I'm going to do it now, reason being I finally grew a backbone and got over my fear of communicating with others online.

So this is my introduction. Since I didn't make one when I joined, I decided to make one when I chose to start being active.

So, um, I'm known by Jcc28 here, though I went by Lux at Last Breath, as I like it better. I'm 15, and live in New Hampshire, US.

I've been here since RECN, though I've never done anything other than lurk and RP. Then I joined here after RECN sort of, well, died, or whatever. I've had 4 different characters, but I got rid of all my old ones, usually due to my habit of making characters without personalities.

I don't really RP anywhere else (other than Last Breath, before it died again), and I don't consider myself to be very good, but I enjoy it, so I continue.

Alright, that's all I can think of. Reply if you want, I just felt like finally introducing myself to the general public.

Thank you for your time
~Jcc28

Yo. Since you're going out of your way to introduce yourself, I'll let you know that back when I modded more frequently I really liked your Navi. You posted well and the theme was pretty solid.

And I can definitely sympathize with the plight of making uninspired characters and having to redo them. XD

Anyway, good to see your working toward extending yourself to the community.
Hi! Thanks for no longer lurking. Would you like some nitro-I mean icecream?
Ohh.
THAT'S who Lux was. XD
Hey, I remember you! The dude with the fox... ghost... thing... subplot! Welcome back!
OOOOH! He can center his text!
Anyway... Welcome back!
Even though I didn't know you before...
;~;
Yes, I was Lux.

And I never had a fox. Or a ghost. Or a subplot. But I'll accept that anyway, I guess.

Thanks everyone.
Oh, and thank you for the compliment Heat Sonata, about the posting.

~Jcc28
PS. Everyone knows that centering text is reallly fun!

...Hmm... Meh. I'm probably just thinking of someone else.
Anyways, welcome... back? Right? Yeah. Welcome back.

Hello person I don't really know.
And you are right, centering is fun!
Also... who ate my sig!

I made it die....FOREVER.

Hi im common!

I'M STEALING YOUR SHTICK.

helo person! i am the most improved member on this site and EVERYONE knows that going from right to left and not centering stuffs is much moar fun.
.tseb eht si tfel ot thgir morf gniog ylurT
<throws a flaming anchor at Heat's head>
<glares at Darkstar>
LEFT TO RIGHT!
Welcome back, good sir.
I could never respect Darkstar.... He's just a jerk.

Ello! I'm Roguen. You probably don't know me. I don't really know me. .... That's pretty pathetic... Ask Kazu, he knows me.

I'm weird. ^_^'
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm Lunarlion...though I'm known as LuLu or just Lunar. You may call me the CHIBI MASTER!!! Cause I am!....Nono....just kidding, call me Lunar.

But seriously, I am a chibi master!
s
l
o
o
f

u
o
Y

Going down to up is where it's at.

Anyway, yo. I'm the best dude on all the forums. And I'm humble, too!

Quote (darkstar1006)

helo person! i am the most improved member on this site

[Snicker]

[Laughs out loud in the background]

Oh god, so funny, so hilarious.
I'm probably the one who's made the most progress. Remember when I used to get assasins sent after me for just talking? Now I'm an average member.