Hello!

... Legrog, if that was supposed to be some kind of catgirl maid, I can say quite emphatically that

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

D:

Quote (Savage King)

... Legrog, if that was supposed to be some kind of catgirl maid, I can say quite emphatically that

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

D:

And that's a cat person from the elderscrolls saga.

Quote (Savage King)

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

D:

Catgirl?

Dear me, you seem to be confused. Eat a Persim Berry.

Mai'q the Liar is a character from The Elder Scrolls. In Morrowind, everything he says is a lie, except for one thing.

In Oblivion, he banters on about things people said on internet forums.

"Mai'q wishes he had a stick made of fishies so that he could give it to you."

Also, "Legrog" = Win. Thank you for that error.
They're actually serious, really. Twi is a bomb waiting to explode. I already pushed myself far enough to envoke his wrath. You don't wanna know what happened.

Anyway, I am Kujajin, master of prinnies and cats. Don't ask why. I just am.

Got it?
The only terrible thing i've seen Twi do is slaughter an entire race of harpies, just 'cause they were in his way.

On another note, Bioshock rules.
Twi's fury was nothing but win, and you know it. :3

Also, you stole my prinnies. D:

Quote (legoroy2)

The only terrible thing i've seen Twi do is slaughter an entire race of harpies, just 'cause they were in his way.

My incident wasn't horrible!? It was a catastrophe!
Don't make me take my face off....

Quote (legoroy2)

It's the final, unquestionably genius idead that leads to profit.

Unfortunately, noone knows what it is.

http://www.uesp.net/w/images/Maiq_the_Liar.jpg

UPS WRNG SPELN LOL

HAH. WIN.
I LOVE M'AIQ THE LIAR. HE'S GREAT. XD

Oh, and to the noob~

Dear Darkrai:

Since you're already being discussed as 'epic fail', I assume you're setting sail 4 phail. Here's my greeting to you.
A: Don't fuck with Twi/Shur/LordHotHead/Drakim.
B: Drakim will not hesitate to ruin your life. Being the god of the internets that he is.
C: If you go on the chat, expect to be kicked. Much! (AKA Watch out for Twi!)
D: How old are you? XD

Sincerely,
--Hiko

Quote (Kujajin)

Quote (legoroy2)

My incident wasn't horrible!? It was a catastrophe!

Your own fault. There was probably some residual karma from STEELIN MAH PRINNEZ. D:<

You can't act like a victim or a martyr right now. The sheer amount of egofapping you did after Mr. Mann's b&nation absolved you of that right.
o.o And this is what happens when you disappear for a month and then come back.

Hey, I'm Ro. Simple and well known fact about me (to everyone, even in real life) is that I'm going out with Kazu-kun~ He's such a sweety.... except when he's being an ass. Then he's just an ass.

Just kidding. XD He's always an ass.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

>.>'

ANYWAY... Eon's an ass, Twi's insane AND an ass, Kazu is rules guy, and I still somehow suck at rping. Seriously, two weeks to post? wtf is with that? Oh, right, school. Dammit.

Oh awesome Twi please don't kill me. *hides*

Eon loves me, right? Wait... now that I think about it, he never loved me. Shit, I'm doomed.

uh... Hi. ^_^'
ROUGEN'S BACK!

Hi, I'm Blue, object of certain members' stalking prowess[es?], and resident Chat "I'm not singing, I'm typing song lyrics in caps" person.

[blahblahblah]
Occasionally, I have been known to make a funny. Othertimes, I;m REALLY clueless. I don;t RP on this site, because I feel keeping up with General La de da and the Chat is a task unto itself, and I'm more concerned with shits and giggles than actually doing anywork. And if I did RP, I'd probably make more of a fool of myself.[/blahblahblah]

Also I have a lot of typos. You can mock me and such, but please give me a chance to correct myself.

Yeah, that's about it.

Welcome.

Quote (yahiko9040)

Quote (legoroy2)

It's the final, unquestionably genius idead that leads to profit.

Unfortunately, noone knows what it is.

http://www.uesp.net/w/images/Maiq_the_Liar.jpg

UPS WRNG SPELN LOL

HAH. WIN.
I LOVE M'AIQ THE LIAR. HE'S GREAT. XD

Oh, and to the noob~

Dear Darkrai:

Since you're already being discussed as 'epic fail', I assume you're setting sail 4 phail. Here's my greeting to you.
A: Don't fuck with Twi/Shur/LordHotHead/Drakim.
B: Drakim will not hesitate to ruin your life. Being the god of the internets that he is.
C: If you go on the chat, expect to be kicked. Much! (AKA Watch out for Twi!)
D: How old are you? XD

Sincerely,
--Hiko

I'm 18 and married.

Quote ()

I'm 18 and married.

Figures.

Welcome. Try to not provoke the staff, improve your skills, and finally, enjoy the RP.

Good luck.
Name:Salieo "Gaurdias" Ikaten
Nickname:Crimsion Devestation!
Height:6"1
Weight:100.04
Race:Neko/Varr
Bio(Sorry it's poorly written):Narrator:there was a boy...a boy born of the Varrs...A boy who was half Varr,half neko,they thought he was a curse brought on by the end of their race,they thought he was an accident...soon they found out,he was their savior.Through the years,the boy triumphed and trained in the harshest conditions,such as the Snowlands,Or the Mountains.When he was old enough to become a Crusader,tragedy befell the race,they discovered he had been born of Dark Energy,so they tried to eliminate the boy.But,out of nowhere, a strange creature named Sic Gharten killed his mother,his father and in his plain sight,burned his sister.Enraged,he tries his best to stop him,but is knocked out by the Elder.He soon re-awakens,awakens to find out his entire race had been destroyed.That boy...a new adventure and a world of opportunity opened for him.That boy...his name...was Salieo.
Friends(Depends on worlds):Lucario,Giratina,Dawn,May,Sapphire,Darkrai,and many others.
Girlfriends:Dawn,May and Sapphire
Number of crimes commited:550k
Number of people dead:553k
Alignment:Good/Evil
Attacks:
Cintrif Arhlari-Boost Attack and defense,cuts MP lightly

NorthSouth Convertion-Converts Magnetic forces to HP and MP

Energy Form-Boost movement speed,boost attacking speed(time depends on level)

Lyx Rose(Hideki Lyx's skill)-Boost All base stats,but slowly reduces HP

Surviving Chance-Raises Max MP and HP of party members

Northern Horn-Raises critical attack rate

Falkat Rar-Weapon attack speed increases,uses x2 MP

Heaven's Blessing(Rare use)-Grants x4 Exp depending on level

Hell's offering(One person use)Raises Dawn's inferno skill by 2 points each level

Taunting Dance-Dances and taunts enemy to follow him,eventually exploding

Singing Blowout-Sings terrible melody,destroys enemy

Interracial Hate-Remembers hate of Interracial love,boost rage skill

Special Skills(When rage is 100%)

Dragon Power-Uses power of the dragon to attack enemy constantly(can be upto 10 hits)

Illusion Partner-Creates illusion partner,attack is raised signifigantly

Cheer up(Use on Salieo by dawn)-Dawn kisses salieo to boost his attack

Taunt(Giratina>Salieo)-Tells Salieo he'll be a commander forever,boost his attack and defense harshly

God Skill

Power of the ones-Calls on the legendary ones to attack enemy,ending in big bang by Salieo

Team info
Dawn-A loveable heroin from Sinnoh,serious when it comes to battle

Feina-A oddly colored Chintza,powerful in offence,weak in defensive tatics

Giratina-Straight out of Honnis,a world opposite of Sinnoh,this legendary pokemon knows no bounds when it comes to using his Shadow Force skills.

Tempo-Serious when it comes to helping others in need,Sound skills give the team an advantage

Niroju-A ninja of The Dark Clan,betrayed his race in order to find peace in his heart

Solo Axlion-Holder of the legendary sword,able to detect events in the future

Duskus-Overly active at night,quickness kills everything in sight

Nixitzoan-Legendary sensation Nixitzoan,skilled in Physical and Magical attacks,using his Calm skill,is nearly untouchable.

Marutho-Leader of Akel Alliance(West base),a mastman of the sea,uses the Aqua element to end his foes lives ultimately

And the leader...Salieo-Immortal Varr,in the heat of battle,aids his commrades in order to succesfully keep them from being harmed.Using his Deadly Swift skill,is nearly untouchable when jumping high distances.

This is me.
...What is this? What. In. The. HELL. Is. THIS?!

Quote ()

I'm 18 and married.

Why... do I not believe you? Sorry if this is rude or anything, but I dont believe you;re married.

And I think your last post was supposed to go in registration?
Somehow, I don't believe you're 18 either....

People at the age of 18 generally read the rules...

You haven't. <_<
He's... uh... I...

What P.A said.
People at the age of 18 usually spell correctly too.

And generally aren't married. Unless there's a pregnancy involved, few marry fresh out of high school.

You're not 18. Trust me.