Hello!

Yeah, we all figured that.

Bioshock is the only thing that can help me after reading this...

={O
What ARE you talking about?
Stop posting someone else's image, Zolem. I'm getting rather irritated at seeing the infernomancer everywhere. When it's not on Dominic Friggin Deegan.
THE HELL?! IT WAS!

Okay, I'm not allowed to post in the NU forum, so here's my take:

What in the hell are you on? This is a freaking MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK FORUM. Look at the RULES OF REGISTRATION, DAMMIT. Make a registration based on them. If you're looking for a freeform Pedomon based forum, then GTFO. If not, create a real navi, and make your damn posts in the net. I'm going to enjoy slaughtering someone who just looks at the rules and goes "tl;dr".

Seriously. Step up your game, or don't bother replying on your way out. Welcome to RERN, n00b.
>.>

huh? *is completely clueless* *Hides behind uber godliness of Kazu* ^_^'
*strikes a pose*
Yo.
*walks off*
*looks at Navi registration*

*dies by ninjation, burnination, brick'dation, shot'dation, Spellyation, and anything else you can think of*

Fail. Pure fail. Higher-ups, go nuts.
ARGH.

So many logical fallacies, I see here. You're married. At age 18. And still manage to post what is doubtless going to be immortalized as one of the dumbest registrations ever attempted, except for Rass.

RTFM NOOB.
A dumb registration that you deleted without letting Twi at it. D:<

Yeah, I wanted to see what Twi would've made of it.
I'm sure it would have gone somewhat like this...

Quote (Twi)

Ey up! What's this here?

FUKKEN BANNED!
I spent all night typing that stuff.

and it's not even a Navi.It's Salieo,the main character of Darkfall.
That's your problem, there. The New Users forum is where people register Navis to use in the RP. You don't need to register a story character, unless you were wanting to use it in the RP. If you want to join the RP, read up on the rules of navi creation and follow the format, then once it's approved you can start to play in the big leagues.

If you want to register Salieo to use the main RP, here's what you'll need.
1. A navi. Salieo can be the navi, even, in which case you'll need to make an Operator instead.
2. If Salieo's your operator, he can't have any magical powers or swords or anything like that. If he's your navi, you could give him a sword to fight with and magic for his signature attacks, but keep in mind that you won't be super powerful; we all start out weak, and grow in power from there on.
3. YOU have to make your characters. We won't allow anyone to play as anything that's someone else's intellectual property.

If you're confused, take a look at other people's registrations and how they did it.

You can find most of what you need here. If you're confused about anything, just send me or another staff member (anyone with a coloured name is a staff member) a PM and we'll do our best to help... Well, I hope we will. I can't speak for a lot of other people. ;^ ^

Of course, this is all assuming you want to join the RP. I think you'd find it fun, though.

Quote (Darkrai)

I spent all night typing that stuff.

and it's not even a Navi.It's Salieo,the main character of Darkfall.

Whattt-t?

EXPLAIN THYSELF. Did you just post it here for fun or something? Or to show off your skillz?
Skills? They exist?

Also, Mods, to the SP forum in da cave. I may have to speed up my reposting of the bash with the knowledge that it took him an entire night to write.
Since the first grade,I've been creating characters.

I created a test character Chain Saw Man.

Then came Nixitzoan and so forth.
Yes, yes, that's very nice. Why are you telling us this? Unless you're going to register one of said characters for the RP, in the proper form, this would be something for the Fanart and Fanfiction section.
I've got their pics drawn,but i cant get them on the computer.

Salieo's langauge consist of german/japanese/catonese references.
He's still doing it! Someone get Spelly!