Is back but gone XD

Woot, I return to the site to play once more! But I JUST got to Hawai'i on a trip with a friend!

I doubt highly they will, but would any of the hawaian members like to meet up and say hi? It would give us something else to do while down here, and I just think it would be neat ^^
FUguquas! I will have vengence for Rui's death! maybe! Depends if I have feelings for him! When will you be back btw from Hawaii?
Depends if Eon is 'availible'. XD~
Maybe I'll trick Eon into going out with me one of these days, and then arrange for you to show up, just so that he can meet you and be all uncomfortable. Roguen, too.
Well, note me with more details, we may be nowhere near each other. I'm in Wakiki on Oahu I believe. I'd love to meet you guys and hang out, plus we don't know too many things to do XD

I hope we can hang out!
oly shit it = albel/fenix

Long time no see, dood. XD

Have fun in Hawaii.
Heh. It would be awkward and I would have no excuse. But if the moment comes it would be fun/unique.

Just dont rape my hotness

(Oh yeah. I live in town, don't know bout Eon, and I know Roguing(sp?) lives in town half the time. What hotel are you at for how long?)
Wull, if you guys feel like hanging out some time, I'm at the doubletree alana on ala moana blvd, I believe (about the road XD) I would love to hang out and meet, if for no other reason than this oppurtunity will not present itself that often XD

Lemme give you my cell number and mbe you can call?
Ah, the good old Albel. You still owe me for saving your ass multiply times >:0
How long're you here? I don't think I'll be available until... wednesday or so.

available
available
available
I'm here for about a week, I'll give you my number too. I just sent it to theo.
Just a heads up, we're going to the big Island on the last coupl of days, so we might not be able to see one another if we cannot meet before next wednsday.
Oh shiz, one more thing, and to the entire board:

I would like to formally apologize for ducking out on the site like I did. I had been having a lot of personal and school related things going on, and I had many a distraction, not ONLY DA and another online game. I feel terrible for just leaving right in the middle of the events, and leaving not only a lot of confused mods and players, but also my own team who I really wanted to help. I don't know how or why it happened, I was just suddenly in a fit of depression. However, it will not happen again, If ever I leave again, I will let it be known and give my reasons before. Also, for these reasons, I will not ask to come back as a mod, for I know that if it was someone else who had done what I did, I would hold hard feelings towards them too. If you would have me back, I would be touched, but I expect nothing and ask for nothing other than not to be totally hated by everyone I screwed up.

Once again, sorry, and it's damn good to be back ^^
*sets Fenix on fire for no reason at all*

Welcome back, flamer.
*Ouch* good to be back ^^

Quote (Albel)

Oh shiz, one more thing, and to the entire board:

I would like to formally apologize for ducking out on the site like I did. I had been having a lot of personal and school related things going on, and I had many a distraction, not ONLY DA and another online game. I feel terrible for just leaving right in the middle of the events, and leaving not only a lot of confused mods and players, but also my own team who I really wanted to help. I don't know how or why it happened, I was just suddenly in a fit of depression. However, it will not happen again, If ever I leave again, I will let it be known and give my reasons before. Also, for these reasons, I will not ask to come back as a mod, for I know that if it was someone else who had done what I did, I would hold hard feelings towards them too. If you would have me back, I would be touched, but I expect nothing and ask for nothing other than not to be totally hated by everyone I screwed up.

Once again, sorry, and it's damn good to be back ^^

...You are owed this.

*Pulls out a giant hammer* *Spikes appear on the head* *Hits Albel with said hammer*

YOU LEFT ME AS THE ONLY PERSON TO MOD THE HOSPITAL EVENT. D:<

Yet on the other hand, at least you didn't leave because you wanted to keep playing Rapestory.

-Twi
WHERE.

THE HELL.

WERE YOU, SIR?

[throws chairs through windows and whatnot]

Raiden owes Gungnir a severe beating.
Unfortunately, the category 4 hurricane that was due to hit any moment now degraded to a tropical storm, and is set to miss us by a pretty fair distance.

It's too bad. A low-power hurricane hitting would have been epic lulz.