Twi banned? WTFUX?

Then can you tell me what he said?
I raped Kujajin's navi in explicit detail because he goaded me into it. That is what I did.

Quote (Sharmandra)

So, let me get this straight. Twi said something that would get normal people warned, but Eon decided that an admin should know better and gave him a more severe punishment? That's the opinion I drew, mostly from MB's posts.

What happened is that Twi did something that was, by our standards, worth of a permaban. Most of the staff had settled on a couple of what we call "invisible warns", and upon accumulating three a staff member has to step down. However, Eon intervened and swung the banhammer, locking Twi off the boards (in theory, anyway) for a week and revoking his Adminship. What's going to happen to Twi's golden name after the week of ban is done is still pretty up-in-the-air.

So you have it kind of right.

EDIT: Yeah, the others already summed it up. Why do I even bother again?
I'd like to state that back on RECN I posted a hardcore Yaoi picture of Rockman going anal on Forte. I got a mere warn for it after it got taken down. I was a Moderator at that time, but did not get anything revoked... Just a warn. Why, with Twi, are harder measures taken?
Wait, you did WHAT?

No, forget I asked. I don't want to know more >>

Quote (Shuryou)

I'd like to state that back on RECN I posted a hardcore Yaoi picture of Rockman going anal on Forte. I got a mere warn for it after it got taken down. I was a Moderator at that time, but did not get anything revoked... Just a warn. Why, with Twi, are harder measures taken?

That sparked argument too. Eon's the difference. Back then, he voiced a desire to ban you for that.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Quote (Shuryou)

That sparked argument too. Eon's the difference. Back then, he voiced a desire to ban you for that.

Going on about that... A certain member pushed me, dared me, to do it... You'll find it interesting that it's the same person in this mess. Kujajin.
Kujajin = Root of all evil?

Anyways, onto more serious matters.

This thread seems to have served its purpose, and everyone knows what's happened to a good enough extent. Whether or not the present admin trio behaved and acted in the manner expected of them is your decision, but for now I'd like to keep this under control. So please, unless you have something serious to add, or a question that has yet to be answered,please don't post here.

Thanks for helping to keep this from being far more of a mess than it needs to be.
Exactly. Thank you, Leon.

I believe that this thread has served its purpose. Locking.