Im back!

Hi everyone! rember me? I was on way back at RE:CN

Yeah I got bored again so I decided to try rping here again. Its just taking a little while for me to get my characters figured out, I always liked changing characters >.>
I believe I've said everying I was going to say already. I was Asator on the chat, if you hadn't figured that out yet.

In your absence, I claimed the title of resident metalhead. Fear me.
I see... makes sense.

Who where you back on RE:CN again? I forgot.
he were......i can't remember.....

you remember me, right? RIGHT!? ya....i was the complete n00b on RECN.

Quote (darkstar1006)

he were......i can't remember.....

you remember me, right? RIGHT!? ya....i was the complete n00b on RECN.

Yep I rember you ^^

btw cute Navi.

This is who my new navi might be. I'm still not sure its a hard decision
We've already been over my identity. The Fenrir guy. ^^

At any rate, it's great to have you back. It's always sad when old members leave.
I was DeathByInfinity, owner of the jazz-loving swordmaster, Swing.

Needless to say, I went for someone much darker this time around.
Was it you who had that awesome working PET in your signature?
yesh, yes she did have the PET in her signature, and i get the feeling Nikko is gonna have a new......'playmate' if ya know what i mean, if that's gonna be your navi melay.
I rember Fenrir, DeathByInfinity, and Pocket.

and yep that was my sig! wooo!
you can bet that ill be remaking it for this navi too.
Ignore the dark, he knows nothing of how fast you'll kick his ass like EN always does.
Welcome back Melay, I remember when you were Lain before.
Remember me, the good old Requiem partner who was supposed to mod the exams with you but Drakkas butted in and ruined everything?
Anyway, I've been marked as a lolicon on this site, and made my own loli navi as most here say in the form of Red Riding Hood.exe.

Hope to have fun seeing you RP!

Quote (RevivedSin)

Ignore the dark, he knows nothing of how fast you'll kick his ass like EN always does.
Welcome back Melay, I remember when you were Lain before.
Remember me, the good old Requiem partner who was supposed to mod the exams with you but Drakkas butted in and ruined everything?
Anyway, I've been marked as a lolicon on this site, and made my own loli navi as most here say in the form of Red Riding Hood.exe.

Hope to have fun seeing you RP!

haha sounds interesting

I hope I get a chance to rp with everyone. (never leave me alone or ill get bored and leave!)
I SHALL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU! in spirit....*shot to death*
*hides gun* He deserved it.
You probably don't know me, but I was Infinity Dragon back on CN. Looking back on it, I can't remember why I chose such a stupid name.

Ahh, well. I still remember you from what I'd seen. Welcome back.

Quote (Phoenix)

You probably don't know me, but I was Infinity Dragon back on CN. Looking back on it, I can't remember why I chose such a stupid name.

Ahh, well. I still remember you from what I'd seen. Welcome back.

I remember the name Infinity Dragon, but im afraid I dont remember too much about you ^^;

In any case its great to see you again!

Quote (Melay)

I'm not sure whether to be saddened or relieved that you don't remember me.
But then, I wasn't exactly the top RP'er back on RE:CN. Heck, I'm not that close here either.
But anyways, welcome back.
WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAP.

Your legacy lives on in one of our banners.

Hiya. I remember you, absolutely. Sort of. Vaguely. I recognize the name, and I can sort of remember the Navi.

Oh well. 'Sup.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Melay)

I'm not sure whether to be saddened or relieved that you don't remember me.
But then, I wasn't exactly the top RP'er back on RE:CN. Heck, I'm not that close here either.
But anyways, welcome back.

nope, I remember you too. you just didn't post here so I didn't add your name to the list.

Hi EN XD I remember you too. im glad at least something of mine was passed down to the new forum.

and im pretty good, you?
Hello! I hope I dont spoil u staying here but Ima still be here.

Dont hate my guts like last time I've grown up! Mah noob days are over!