SO THEN.

NO, I'M NOT LEAVING. Stop crying, you lily-livers.

However, I have these upcoming things called exams. I think some of you have to put up with them too, so I won't have to explain that they're big gigantic year-ending tests, one of which has the capacity to make me fail Math. I am a straight-A perfectionist freakazoid, so failing is certainly not an option for this ninja.

At the same time, I'll be taking part in this thing called Script Frenzy, which is just that--it's a challenge to write a 20,000-word movie script in the month of June (and only in the month of June).

(My movie has a really awful temporary name that I won't tell you. The plot's like X-Men...but less like X-Men, and more not-like-X-Men. There's really only a few definite things I can say about the plot at this point, because I'm just going to let it show up at my doorstep as I write; tumors, light control, bad nicknames, and mirrored sunglasses.)

So I get to write a movie AND study like a demon for exams at the same time! Yay, sounds like fun!

This, however, has consequences. My activity is probably going to go down (although I will lurk/probably moderate when I get home from school, although I'll be typing up the script during that regular computer time), because I won't be sneaking over to the household laptop after dinner anymore. But you guys--yes, you, and you, and you!--can help me! How, you ask?

IF YOU SEE LORI ON THE CHAT ROOM AFTER SIX O'CLOCK, YELL AND SCREAM AND SAY HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT HER THAT MAKE HER RUN OFF CRYING.

Trust me, it's for my own good. Please, if you see me show up on the chat/site after about six in the evening, then tell me to go away. You see, these addiction things are sort of hard to break...

But don't worry, I won't be leaving you guys entirely alone! I'll still try to get my area moderating done (and by that, I mean posting at Makai Empire, ha ha! No, really...), and I'll lurk around and post during Tech class. (Maybe.)

Anyway, reduced activity starts as of tomorrow. (I may/may not post the script here when it's finished. Five bucks says that I don't manage to get it done, but what the hell.)

Bye now!

-EN
Don't you dare to NOT post in the event!

Good luck. Not a math person, huh?
Most definitely not.

We're talking 20% in math in middle school. DX
Better tell Aim/Heat, as well. This affects Makai, ne?

IN OTHER NEWS:

I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!

Quote (English Ninja)

NO, I'M NOT LEAVING. Stop crying, you lily-livers.

TT_TT

Quote (English Ninja)

IF YOU SEE LORI ON THE CHAT ROOM AFTER SIX O'CLOCK, YELL AND SCREAM AND SAY HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT HER THAT MAKE HER RUN OFF CRYING.

*cracks knuckles*
Sure thing, EMO BLAAA-AAA-AAAST!
No, I get it. I won't say horrible things, I'll just nag the living shit out of you! : D

Quote (English Ninja)

Most definitely not.

We\'re talking 20% in math in middle school. DX

That...is pretty bad. Just wait though, it gets worse. I pride myself in being fairly good at math, but I managed to get below 40 on multiple Calculus tests last year.

I would help with the driving you off the chat thing if I could actually access the chat right now. But I am unable to do so, so too bad.

But anyway, good luck. I already had my first one today, and have one that will either pass or fail me on monday, so I have similar problems right now. Well, sort of.

Also, I hate you Demon.