Greetings everyone

Oh my, oh me, I must introduce myself.

I am commondragon, the studier of pants in raspberry syurp. Right now I'm determining if packaged chocolate pudding can be turned into a deadly explosive with one easily obtainable ingredient. If so, I will put napalm in your town's soccer balls so you can rid yourself of the elderly robots?

Chef brian things aside, I are random.

You are repect me.

I is fun.

^^'
Peace. I am teh Jean. You may call me that or Ro. Ro works too. I'm a newb here... so... yeah. ^_^'
I doubt I'll be showing my face anytime soon Hiko... Maybe if I can ever get an outstandingly off-the-wall picture taken sometime.

The Navi should be up for verification within the evening Aim. Look forward to being run through the gauntlet.

The pics weren't that suggestive Blue. I've seen far worse.... Don't ask.

I plan to do so Goroke. Thanks for the bread.

The missing ingredient is a three-year old child Common. Enjoy.

Well then you are deserving the welcoming as well Jean/Ro. So welcome!
helo there, i am darkstar1006, resident n00b and furry lover, welcome, i am one, if not the MOST abused member here, welcome and i hope you enjoy your say. *niped for no reason*

Quote (Tonedeaf)

I'll take your gift and warning into consideration medic.... I think.

Thanks Lego. Nice to meet you too. No clue why you don't get gifts. Hmm...
*redirect-a-bribe* Here! A nintendo DS!
[=[_]=]
[+[_]::]

Didn't mean to have to start a whole bio of everyone Hiko but hey always welcome the start of it. Wonder if it'll catch on....

Thankees! Here's a Kurbee!

<(^o^<)

Quote (darkstar1006)

the MOST abused member here

DARK! BACK IN YOUR HOLE! BACK, HEATHEN!!!
See, he actually said something right!
No, just kidding. Stiiiiiill...*Dark-be-gone spray*
Sorry, Dark. But I don't want to get infected.
GAH!! THE SPRAY SMELLS LIKE MY BOWELS! *dies* *respawns* i can never stay dead on this site.
Yo! *Half-hearted wave* Enjoy.
Tonedeaf, you forgot to use the dark repelent man, I handed it to you for a reason.
Tcha~a! That's what this was for? Wish I'd've known that.
*sprays belated repelant*