Down to the Wire

I'm about as pushed as I've ever been: the semester's ending soon and I stand to fail classes. If I fail two, or any one-year class, I will not be able to return to this school. This would represent a major change in my lifestyle, and I would like to start by making some changes now.

This is my fault for letting myself get pushed to this point by putting things off. Because of my commitments, I'm going to have to make some major changes in my leisure time. That said, I am honestly going to be forced to the very latest time posting in any events I am part of and any topics I am required to mod. I am not going to be participating in any random forum topics, I will no longer be on the chatroom except possibly on weekends, and I am not going to be doing any requested art, very likely until the end of the semester, unless something changes dramatically. While I will attempt to manage it to the best of my abilities, my sincerest apologies go out to Paladin, who I agreed to do something very important for.

I will still try and make my posts where required, but it will probably be at the last minute. If I need to be removed from my spot in the event because of other's punctuality or desire for it, I understand. I also fully understand if Goroke would like a mod-swap on his Battle 5, as I am not certain how quickly I'll be able to tend to it.

Note- If my grades do not improve, then my time here would not merely be affected: it would most likely be cut entirely. I apologize to anyone who inconvenienced.
I'm sorry HS. hope you suceed...
Studying is the only thing I have never learned....

Good luck Heat, hope to see you again.
Don't worry, I think you can succeed!
;~;
I hope you make it out of this okay, HS.

We all do!
I'm in the same boat as you, bud. I understand completely. Go out and pass, okay?
Go straight-A all your exams for us, okay?
Fight on valiant warrior! Let the strength of your comrades flow through you and fight on! The fire of your soul will guide you to success! Er, just win so you can come on back now, ya hear?