Vacation tiem, lol

Alright, people, here is the deal.

Come this Thursday, March the 29th (hell, Wednesday the 28th; I have to leave at 9:30 PM to catch a 12:30 AM flight,) I will leave on an airplane, making a brief stop in Toronto (Hai, EN >:3) before heading... Well, I forget where the hell I go.

Anyway, I'll return on April the 8th. Chances are there will be an interweb. My dad cannot survive without an interweb. However, if there is not, I will convey the message of my absence to you by failing to post in time. In that case, do with Gunner what you will.

Anyway, keep your fingers crossed.
*crosses his fingers*

*uncrosses them by accident*

Curses! King, I have failed yooooou! Anyways, hope you enjoy yourself. That is, when you do leave. Until then, we'll enjoy the remainder of the Regal Rampage.
Remainder?

No, see, I bought a fresh quart of the stuff.

<gestures to a jug of Regal Rampage: Now 33% more!>

*Steals Jug* *Steals Fedora* *Puts on Fedora and drinks the rest of the Rampage*

You won't be needing these, so I'll hold them until you get back. :3

*Flees with the aforementioned items*

-Twi
You see, King's never going to make it to his mythical vacation destination. He'll stop in Toronto, come within half a mile of me, and disappear off the face of the earth.

>: D

Didn't you say that you were ultimately going to the Bahamas? I thought that you did.
Ah, yeah, that's it.

But I don't like dissapearing off the face of the earth. D=
CYA KING! COME BACK SOON!

Quote (English Ninja)

You see, King's never going to make it to his mythical vacation destination. He'll stop in Toronto, come within half a mile of me, and disappear off the face of the earth.

>: D

Didn't you say that you were ultimately going to the Bahamas? I thought that you did.

If he is going to disappear, does that mean you sent a plane jacker? or do you have a airplane seeking missle that will delete his body?
Well, unless she's aspiring to become a feared terrorist/reality haxxor, I would think I'd arrive safely in Toronto first before she sees fit to shuffle me off the mortal coil.

With some sort of anti-Mike energy field with a half-mile radius.

I'm warning you though, EN, Anti-Mike is very draining to the soul.

Picture a really fruity boyband.

Mix in a stupid, yappy dog, the kind found in some Hilton zealot's purse.

Hell, fling the Hilton Zealot in, too.

Then, the cast of Cheaper by the Dozen.

And finally, one of those voluminous floral hats, which I have recenty discovered is as close to a fedora's exact opposite as man can come without tearing reality a new one.

Ooh, and toss a lightbulb in there, for good measure.

That is Anti-Mike.

Basically, it's a mish-mash of my least favorite things, excluding the lightbulb.

The only thing that could be worse would be Anti-Mike manifested as a person.

And you're going to surround yourself with that for a half-mile?

Man, you better get me dead, just to kind of make it worth it.
Alright, I'm back, in a way. Sorry for the double post, I suppose, but it would seem that kind of thing is allowed in here.

Over the course of my vacation, I've roasted to a golden brown, become slightly less scrawny, and managed to buffer my impossible hair by half an inch or so. I look like some kinda lion. Oh, and I got this neat hematite necklace at the Straw Market for five bucks, when it was really worth much more. Didn't even have to haggle; the old woman selling it was just a generous soul, and it happened to be that certain Friday that people are usually a lot nicer on.

All in all, a good trip.

Anyway, I've stopped off in Toronto again. I was homesick for that gray pallor that seems to just hang around the skies of southern Canada. I'm cold for the first time in more than a week, and I'm ecstatic. Last time I came turned out to be nothing more than a hop between departure gates, the sum total of the trip being two days without sleep and therefore a large memory conundrum where the aforementioned days bleed into one another. But this time, I'm gonna get some sleep. I'm at my cousin's house, same as when I was here last summer, back when I was young, noobish, and unfortunately fighting a massive 1.21 gigawatt hedgehog with nothing to my name but a single sword, an energybomb duo, and the intent to spam them until they were wrested from my cold, dead grip.

Damn, I'm wordy this fine evening.

Anyway, I depart for Calgary at an ungodly early time tomorrow. I'm gonna hang onto the six hours of sleep I'll recieve for dear life.
GO GO GREY SOUTHERN CANADIAN PALLOR!

Gotten used to it. : D

Welcome back, co-dictator. The chat has been cold and empty in your absence.
I concur with EN's above statement.
Egh, I hate Calgary more than I remembered. Everything is a dead brown, even the horizon. Well, not quite; that's a more subtle shade of Shuryou Brown.

At any rate, thanks, everyone. I shall get to posting soon enough.