Hectic Epic Shit.

So, as I dropped off my plane from Texas to Charlotte, I arrived home, hugged my mom, picked up the mail.

Amongst the innocent stack was a letter representing my father, demanding a divorce.

It's not a good time for me. I'll be back to Boston in 8 hours. I'm not sure how our relationship has changed.

I'm also not sure whether I know him as a person anymore.

I'll keep you all posted.
Well damn...I was just a wee lad when my parents were divorced so I don't really know how it is...I'm here for ya though, alright?

Quote (Demonstar)

So, as I dropped off my plane from Texas to Charlotte, I arrived home, hugged my mom, picked up the mail.

Amongst the innocent stack was a letter representing my father, demanding a divorce.

It's not a good time for me. I'll be back to Boston in 8 hours. I'm not sure how our relationship has changed.

I'm also not sure whether I know him as a person anymore.

I'll keep you all posted.

Your father wants to divorce you? :0 *Shot* *Repeatedly*

But no, seriously, that sucks man. My father divorced my mom when I wasn't born yet, so I didn't have to go through the pain of losing the dick after getting to know him, but I feel for you anyway.

-Twi
Ah, geez... D:

Well, we'll keep you in our thoughts, man.
my mom and dad had a devorce when i was only 7 so, i know how you are feeling right now demon, hope it goes over well.
We're all at your fingertips whenever you need.
Dude, I'm sorry to hear that.

If you need time off or whatever, I completely understand. This is your business, and you need to figure it out, and nothing we can say or do will make it our business.

Do what you gotta do.