Hang on, guys

I just want to say that I never wanted this to happen, and I completely understand how everyone is confused and bummed out, but I just want to say:

I will stay.

If you need a break, by all means take one, figure out what you want to do. But please, come back.

And even though I know I won't be alone, I would be willing to run the entire site by myself if even one person wants to stay. That what does not kill us makes us stronger.

Let's just hope we survive.
((This is Heat Sonata.))

I vote the same on this. And another thing: even if it takes us a while to get back on our feet, don't just run off and make a dramatic goodbye. If you really don't feel like putting up with reconstructing everything, sit tight and let us take care of it and then settle into what we do.

I'm just saying, I think that things are far from hopeless. The worst thing that could happen to the site would be losing its members.

Thanks in advance!
Not going to sound like some kind of elitist here. But I'm willing to offer my help. Yes, I may only be able to be using the computer for two hours, but hell. I'll do anything to see this site through.

I loved Chaos Network. And losing the site would be a devastating blow to our fun times. Now, the era of the Rogue Network begins.