Winter 2008-2009 Virus Contest

And here's the last contest of 2008: the Winter Themed virus/chip contest. In this competition, entries will consist of a virus family and a chip series, both. All entries must follow one, and only one, rule: they must have something to do with ice. It doesn't mean the entry must freeze everything, but ice or wintery chill will have to be involved in there somewhere. It doesn't matter how you do it.

- For the viruses, there are no restrictions. Though Fire Elementals would be pushing it.

- For the chips, anything goes so long as it's cold. Bombs, swords, guns, ground., thrown, objects, power ups, defenses, traps, anything.... Just so long as it follows the contest theme: Ice.

- The contest will be open until Febuary 1st, 2009, at 1:00 AM EST. (Many people will not be around during the holiday season, so I decided to extend it to this date.) No late entries will be accepted past this deadline. No exceptions.

- Up to *3* entries are allowed per person.

- Multiple Winners are possible. More entries overall means more winners will be chosen.

- Winners of this contest will receive a Version 1 copy of their own winning entry's chip in their Net-Op's E-mail.

Start Date: Sunday, December 7th, 2008, @ 1:00 AM EST
End Date: Saturday, February 1st, 2009, @ 1:00 AM EST

Good luck.
The winter contest is officially over. Due to tournament preparations, winners will be announced by the end of the month.
Alright, this time I judged the contest, and I've picked the top three virus/chips that capture the essence of the season of winter gone bad. This was pretty hard to narrow to just three, and there were a couple of really good virus/chips out there, but that just fell shy of the cut.

The winners are Pocket's Snowlo/Avalanche series, Robotek's Frostcloud/ColdAir series, and Bomber's Fortfighter/Snowfort series!

Congratulations to all the winners. Once implemented, you will all receive a copy of your V1 battlechip in your email.

Any concerns, questions, or comments on the judging can be directed at me this time.

A new contest will be announced in the near future, as well. Thank you.