Hikari Yami and Ruina.EXE

Operator
Name: Hikari Yami
Appearance: Hikari is a tall, young man of about early twenties. He wears a white dress shirt with black trousers, a black vest, and a blood-red silk tie. His eyes are dark bluish-green and his hair is black and spiked. He is trim, not very bulky, but has an intelligent look in his eyes.
Personality: Hikari is a very intelligent young man. The problem is, he's so intelligent, that most things seem boring. He is very nostalgic at times, when other times he puts faith in the future. He's a bit of a daredevil occasionally, despite his intelligence, and he is afraid of getting in trouble. He is weak spirited, currently, though that may change.
PET Modifications: It's black with a light blue screen. Comes with miniature hologram projector that allows Hikari's navi to be projected within a two foot radius of the PeT. Navi is a tenth of original size.

NetNavi
Name: Ruina.EXE
Element: Aqua
Subtype: Cursor
Appearance: Ruina is a pitch black navi with two blue glowing eyes that peer out of the blackness. It seems that no matter how much light is released, he remains absolutely black. He seems short, around five feet even, and not very stocky.
Personality: He's fairly militaristic, though fun-loving and tries to be normal... Though, when both hands are guns, that's somewhat hard. He really likes shooting stuff, and his favorite phrase is,"There's no such thing as overkill, only,'Fire!' and 'Reload!'".
Custom Weapon: Ruina Buster. Unknown.

Signature Attacks:

Giga Ruin: Active
Desciption: Ten purple energy bolts that blast out of Ruina's hand. They seem to be on fire, though they are cold to the touch.
FX: Multi-Hit Attribute, deals 3 damage per shot, fires 10 shots.
Notes:3 x 10 DMG = 30/60 SigPoints

Novus Ruina: Active
Description: Ruina unleashes a huge blast of energy from himself that blasts everything he's touching with an icy life draining energy.
FX: Nova1, drains 15 hp
Notes: 1(Nova)x 15(Drain) + 15(Total) = 60/60 SigPoints.

SubChips:
2x MiniEnergyPack

Chips:
Cannon
Shotgun
Rageclaw1

NaviCustomizer:
Pool: 40
Undershirt (-10)
Shield (-15)
I'd prefer it if you put the description for Giga Ruin in the appearance section.

Giga Ruin is 6x10 Hits, which is 60 points, not 30. Please reduce it to either 3x10 or 6x5 if you want it to be 30 points.

Novus Ruina is Nova3, not Nova1, if your description is accurate.

Nova #: (Cost of Sig)*# = Total Sig Cost w/ Nova # [Causes a spherical explosion centered on the user, expanding outwards (#-1) panels in all directions. This effect is identical to Blast with the exception of the user being completely unharmed by the blast. Everything around the user is affected normally, without exception. The tradeoff for being excluded from the blast's effect is that this effect cannot be used at range; it must be centered on the user.]

A Nova3 range would look like this:
[X][X][X][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X]
[X][X][O][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X]
[X][X][X][X][X]

O - You
X - Range

As the description says, it expands (#-1) panels outwards. Nova3 would radiate 2 panels outwards as a result, and would cost 3x the sig's original cost. Drain's cost is damage done x2. Thus, it would come out to 90.
I suggest lowering Novus Ruina to one-target, or choosing another.
But I have a turn of cooldown on both, allowing me to nerf them up to the point where I can use them. And I think I'll keep it Nova1 for now.
The maximum amount of nerf points you are allowed to use is equal to HALF of the normal signature points you have spent.

For example, if you spend 30 regular signature points, you would only be allowed to use 15 nerf points. If you wanted to use the charge time nerf (which gives 30), you would need to spend a minimum of 60 points.

Regarding cooldown, the cooldown is dependent on the final cost of signature points including nerfs. If you used 30 regular signature points and then used a 15 point nerf, the total cost would become 45 and the cooldown would become 2.

Quote (Pocket)

The maximum amount of nerf points you are allowed to use is equal to HALF of the normal signature points you have spent.

For example, if you spend 30 regular signature points, you would only be allowed to use 15 nerf points. If you wanted to use the charge time nerf (which gives 30), you would need to spend a minimum of 60 points.

Regarding cooldown, the cooldown is dependent on the final cost of signature points including nerfs. If you used 30 regular signature points and then used a 15 point nerf, the total cost would become 45 and the cooldown would become 2.

I edited it so that I only use 30 points with no nerfing to either attack, is it approved?
If you do want to keep it at Nova1, you essentially have the range of (1-1) panels out = 0 panels out. So that's millimeters from the Navi's body, at best, and you would have to hold the enemy to have any chance of hitting it.

It's a legal sig, though, and everything else looks fine. It's just that I hate to see someone nerf themselves. D:

Quote (Fera)

If you do want to keep it at Nova1, you essentially have the range of (1-1) panels out = 0 panels out. So that's millimeters from the Navi's body, at best, and you would have to hold the enemy to have any chance of hitting it.

It's a legal sig, though, and everything else looks fine. It's just that I hate to see someone nerf themselves. D:

Edited to reflect that he must be touching them. I know it's not that great, but I'll just make up for it in RPing.
Sorry for the wait. You're approved.

GET CHIP: Shotgun, Cannon, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, Shield
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2