Flasher series

((Special thanks to Pocket for the hands))

V1: Flasher
HP: 60

----Description----

A giant version of an ancient NFDD (Noise/Flash Diversionary Device), the Flasher series is a poor mockery. Essentially a 'Flashbang with a face', they charge in without warning and explode, blinding navi and virus alike. Flasher, the first version of the virus, has a steel blue/green color scheme, and purple eyes.

---Abilities---
Attack: The virus punches or kicks an opponent, dealing 30 damage.

Flashbang: The virus' pin launches outward from the side of its' head with seemingly no cause, and it charges in then explodes, killing the virus and producing a powerful blast of light and sound. [Blind for 1 round, StunX1, Blast 2]

V2: Flashed
HP: 120

----Description----

A giant version of an ancient NFDD (Noise/Flash Diversionary Device), the Flasher series is a poor mockery. Essentially a 'Flashbang with a face', they charge in without warning and explode, blinding navi and virus alike. Flashed, the second version of the virus, has a tan/gray color scheme, and red eyes.

---Abilities---
Attack: The virus punches or kicks an opponent, dealing 50 damage.

Flashbang: The virus' pin launches outward from the side of its' head with seemingly no cause, and it charges in then explodes, killing the virus and producing a powerful blast of light and sound. [Blind for 1 round, StunX2, Blast 4]

V3: Flashier(than thou)
HP: 200

----Description----

A giant version of an ancient NFDD (Noise/Flash Diversionary Device), the Flasher series is a poor mockery. Essentially a 'Flashbang with a face', they charge in without warning and explode, blinding navi and virus alike. Flashed, the second version of the virus, has a green/gray color scheme, and yellow eyes.

---Abilities---
Attack: The virus punches or kicks an opponent, dealing 70 damage.

Flashbang: The virus' pin launches outward from the side of its' head with seemingly no cause, and it charges in then explodes, killing the virus and producing a powerful blast of light and sound. [Blind for 1 round, StunX3, Blast 6]

------------

Chip: Flash1/2/3

A simple stun grenade, which causes a blinding blast of light and sound when it explodes.

V1: Stun x1, Blind for 1 round, Blast1
V2: Stun x2, Blind for 1 round, Blast2
V3: Stun x3, Blind for 1 round, Blast4
You know what, this isn't fair.
I just worked on a military series with flashbangs. D:
Yeah, well...

I was probably working on this before you, anyway

I was working on it since the moment Pally announced the contest. The pictures took the longest.
-shrugs-
I just took about an hour doing it now. .__.

I -could- change it, seeing as it's only one chip, but I don't really have any other ideas. :'D
OH GOD, WHAT IS IT WITH YOU NUDISTS?!

*Shields eyes*
Hiko, you don't have to change it unless it is EXACTLY the same as Twi's. The subtle differences still set you apart.