Dynamo Knight/Lord/Emperor

It's badass, that's for sure. My only concern that it might be too badass... Honestly, I think miniboss when I see this, not random virus.
Hmm, interesting thought. Lvl 1 is on par with a Spikey with all stats expect for the ElecShield. I suppose it depends on how manby you are facing and how often the mod decides to have them use Static Surge.
Oh no, I was just talking about Dynamo Knight's image. A giant 12' tall robot knight seems a bit much for a random encounter to me. <__<
The Static Surge on top of Spikey strength strikes me as Undernet worthy bad, sicne it too easily counters your attacks. It's a good idea, but I'm not voting for it. I wouldn't want to fight one of these, they seem a bit over powered.
Zolem, you aren't going to be finding these things in ACDC Network. These could go to, say, Netopia Network instead, where they'd actually fit in pretty well for their strength.

Quote (Zolem)

The Static Surge on top of Spikey strength strikes me as Undernet worthy bad, sicne it too easily counters your attacks. It's a good idea, but I'm not voting for it. I wouldn't want to fight one of these, they seem a bit over powered.

You're kidding, right? The Undernet viruses would eat these guys for BREAKFAST.
They can just sit back and keep countering unless you've got a lot of wood attacks or something, so they can just defeat you wihtout actually attacking.
Zolem. Each barrier can only counter ONE attack per turn, not infinite. You could basically just shoot a buster shot at it to null the shield, take the stun like a man, then blow the shit out of it with a TankCannon or something.
Zolem, undernet= only level 50+ navis could survive. I have to agree with Phoenix, these would be netopia net, if not harder net, viruses. They are worthy to fight in those areas, anything easier and they would be too hax to fight.
So...Any other imput?