Finny Hadyn & Cambiare.EXE

Registering a new navi for me to use~

Operator: Fiona "Finny" Haydn

Appearance: Fiona, or Finny as she would like to be called, is a high school girl from the country of Creamland. As it is common for people of her country, her skin is pale white and has large, brilliant blue eyes. Her lusterless orange hair is tied into pigtails and has tiny freckles over the top of her nose. Finny is comfortable wearing clothes of either gender, but she prefers to wear her comfy, orange tank top with an overly-baggy jean that is barely strapped in by a long white belt.

Personality: Finny is a girl who is headstrong and fairly cocky about herself. Because of her straight-forward personality, she sometimes fails to see that she's taking thing at her own pace without realizing that it may become a hindrance to others. She openly admits that she isn't smart, but she's far from ignorant. Finny is an expert of multitudes of musical instruments, ranging from the common piano to the uncommon accordions.

PET Modifications: Finny's Link PET has a special, USB-esque plug placed on the very top used for her navi's special feature. The plug can house special program drives (P.D.) that can actively change Cambiare's form. However, to prevent massive flood of data over short periods, there is a short time limit before Finny can exchange the drives to another version. The PET can change colors according to the drive it's currently holding, but at its default form, has a mixture of gray and black color.

-----

Name: Cambiare.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Variable

Appearance:
Default: Cambiare stands at an average height along with a slim build. He wears a light gray skin-tight jumpsuit with his emblem, which is empty and black with silver edges, placed on both side of his shoulder. He wears black bracelets and anklets that are too thin to be really noticeable, along with a black helmet that has a light gray stripe running straight across the middle with a colorless crystal residing at the forehead. Cambiare also wears a pitch black visor that completely hides his eyes. There are multiple designs on his jumpsuit: First are the two thick, black stripes diagonally placed upon Cambiare's chest and directly points towards the center of his chest. Second are the stripes that stretches across the side of his arm, starting from the emblem. And finally, five thin layered lines sketched across his thighs.

Brio Form: Cambiare's dull, grey and black colors are replaced with red and orange respectively. The bland stripes over his body are replaced with complicated tribal designs and the crystal placed on his helmet is now brimming with bright, red color. Cambiare's bracelets and anklets expand so that it begins to cover a good half of his lower arm/shin. The empty emblem is now replaced with a burning musical note and the color of the rim changed to metallic orange.

Tenuto Form: Cambiare's color scheme changes to green and white to replace his grey and black, along with the crystal changing color to brilliant emerald. The most notable change in this form is the fact that the stripes placed on his body has spread out and expanded to form a "pad" as a form of protection. The stripes on his thigh are spread across his legs and the large stripe on his chest also separates to also wrap around his stomach to form the design of a rib cage. The bracelet transforms into a giant gauntlet that covers 3/4th of Cambiare's arm with the stripe "padding" running straight down the arm and the armament. The gauntlet makes the navi's arm wider than usual, doubling it as a viable shield. The empty emblem is now replaced with a green diamond.

Personality:
Cambiare, despite his stoic appearance, is quiet nervous towards anything he comes across. Whether it may be fellow net navis or viruses, it is usually accompanied by his unusual, nervous laughter he silently lets out to himself. It is also for the same reason why his visor completely blocks the view of his eyes from others. He relies on Finny's operating much more than a usual navi would with their operator, but it is something he wouldn't easily admit.

Custom Weapon: Cambiare's bracelets can convert into weapons, such as a glove for fisticuffs or a standard buster.

However, Cambiare's real feature is to change his entire programming with a help of an external program drive used by his operator. His body will change shapes and colors and adjust himself in need of the situation. There are, however, flaws to the system. Cambiare can only assume new forms after a certain time limit to prevent himself from overloading from dramatic changes of his program (Single form change per turn). Secondly, he himself cannot change his forms at his will and his operator is the only one who has access to his forms. Finally, skills are limited to each and every form, rarely having the same skills allowed across different forms.

Currently, Cambiare only has two forms: Brio Form (Musical term for a "vigorous" play style) and Tenuto Form (Musical term to "sustain a note"). Finny will be able to create new program drives as Cambiare expand his Process Memory and other factors.

Signature Attacks:
Crescendo (Louder): Cambiare is able to focus his strength into his next attack, accompanied a deafening explosion of sound.
[Strengthen 40 / 1 TCD / [i]Brio Form[/i]] {40 Points}

Andante (Steady Tempo): Cambiare's body is protected by his armor, reducing any damages dealt to his body.
[Damage Reduction 1 / Passive / [i]Tenuto Form[/i]] {20 Points}

NCP Choice: Shield
*fights back a laugh* Um, everything's good to go, but you reeeeeeally might want to proofread that. That was the most hilarious thing I've read in the last couple weeks, and I know that wasn't intentional.

GET CHIP: Shotgun x1, Cannon x1, RageClaw1 x1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergy x2
GET NCP: Undershirt, Shield
Yea, fuck you too.

But I digress, I barely proofread my things.