SoundCross/RuneCross

SoundCross Lvl 1

We recieved 30 points through that overbloated event.

Element/Subtype: Norm/Norm (I guess...Where the hell is Soundman's Element/Subtype?)

Description: SoundCross Runeknight wears a very mechanical suit; humanoid in shape, that fits snugly over his body. The suit is almost entirely jet black with golden trim around all of the mechanical parts. His helmet covers his entire face with a golden visor, roughly shaped like a v, covering his eyes. The visor serves double duty by allowing Runeknight to see the sound waves that he uses as a weapon. Trios of speakers are set into the outside of both upper arms and the outside of his thighs and calves. While in battle, these speakers put out waves of sound that amplify Runeknight's strength and agility. The chest piece of Runeknight's armor is sculpted to resemble a muscular chest, complete with a six pack. Beneath these pieces are high powered amplifiers with two powerful speakers set beneath the area of Runeknight's pectoral muscles. Runeknight can pry open the covering over these speakers and release a powerful blast of sound that can demolish anything in its path. Attached to Runeknight's back are silver musical notes that hang like featherless metal wings. In the center of each palm, lies another small speaker that Runeknight can use to fire more direct blasts of sound.

Weapon: Pulse Blades ~ Twin swords attached to Runeknight's wrists that extend back past his elbows. Runeknight uses pulses of sound to vibrate the swords to amplify their cutting power.

Cross SigAttk: Decibel Amp ~ Strengthen (15) for next attack, Empowerx2 (20 + 25 = 45) for round used. (15 + 45 = 60) 2TCD
It's about time. >>

Anyhow, your half is fine, Zan. I'll need to wait for Twi's half before final approval.
Coolios. Yeah, I figured I had plenty of time and that if Twi was ready, he would have already made the topic.
((Soundman is Norm/Norm. You had it correct.))

Grim whipped this up for me and I <3 it:

Description: Soundman adopts the medieval style of Runeknight, but still keeps his overall groove. The armor covering his arms, legs, feet, and chest are reinforced with gray metal plates with dark turquoise trim while his upper arms, thighs, and abdomen are protected by a surprisingly light blue chain mail. The speakers on shoulders and legs have been replaced with shining brass horn bells. Soundman might not be able to play some of his favorite guitar solos or insane drum beats, but these horns pack a huge amount of acoustic power.
In his hands, he holds a ~3' polished-brass medieval heralding trumpet; holding a royal blue banner with Soundman's symbol emblazoned on the side. The trumpet is made of a very specialized material that can give the beautiful sound of brass, but also give the brutal beat-down of tempered steel. Soundman's palm speakers have been removed, so his trumpet is his primary weapon; capable of delivering damaging sound blasts from a distance and punishing blows at close range.
Soundman did originally have a helmet, but he discarded it. The visor was just not clear enough for him to see the minute distortions in the air as powerful sound waves passed through it; plus he didn't want to get helmet-hair.

I made this, though:

Cross Sig: Sonic Lancer
Soundman discards his Trumpet for a moment, hurling it end-over-end into the air-- and when he catches it, it is no longer a trumpet, but a rather detailed copy of Runeknight's typical lance... albeit with a few changes.

Soundman then whacks the lance upon the ground, which does two things.

One, it sets it on fire. Two, it stores up sonic vibrations in the specially-modified head, in a manner similar to Soundman's old 'Sonic Boomer' from way back in the day. Soundman then hurls this lance at a foe, an act which unleashes the stored vibrations from the tip of the lance upon impact. (30 Norm + 30 Fire = 60)
Annnd I've got everything ready now. Sorry for the wait.

-Twi
Looks good. Level 1 Cross granted.