Super Savior MASS

I'd like to throw in that this will have my approval too if everything's here.
bump
Okay, let's see here...

Eight battles, three threads. One fights a boss battle, so you've got nine points. No worries about quality, either... Plus, you made me laugh with the second real world title. So, I say, whatever, GO FOR IT!

Level 2 MeleeCross Granted!

Post all that description and new stats and stuff.
The Mega-Ultimate of Champion, Mass, ascends to a new level! When a new set of MeleeMan's combat emulation routines are integrated into Rass' 3L3M system and spread throughout his physiological and emotional processors, a new warrior appears! Initially, Mass' body expanded to roughly double its size due to a set of sizable muscles. Now, Mass has ascended to a new level of fisting! His normally red crimson aura grows in brightness and intensity, transforming to a brilliant white and sending sparklets across the battlefield. Mass' eyes still glow a firey red, but his brown spiky hair lengthens and becomes a bright shade of silver. The ensemble is rounded out by the crimson bolts of lightning that occasionally play across his body - a sign of the massive influx of heat data that courses through his circuits. From an attitudinal standpoint, Mass doesn't change all that much, though it's possible that he's even more overconfident and arrogant than before, given his newfound power.

Fire/Breaking
+15 to fire chips
+20 HP
+1 Speed
Gains Soul Fist Uppercut (70 Damage, Reduces Accuracy, 3TC)