New Nerfs

The Nerf section is sort of short, and it's lacking in small-value nerfs. So I'd like to brainstorm some new ones. Please offer ideas if you've got them.

A Nerf that I've been pushing for a while is "Enemy Heal." It should be able to overheal them, and it should bypass Zombie and such. I would propose 15 nerf points for 20 Enemy Heal, the same formula as healing and Sacrifice.

Pally suggested healing all enemies on the field for 1 point, in return for 1 nerf point. Obviously this is a horribly weak nerf and why would you take it, because with only 2 enemies on the field it becomes weak. However, this means it should be OK to be added as a nerf option (though I would suggest buffing it).

I also think that a system should be put in place for a sigattack that creates a multi-swing weapon. Hold on, that idea was kind of half-formed. I remember this being complicated and horrible last time we talked about it.

Perhaps dividing the cost of a sigattack by half if it could possibly hit either friend (or self) or foe?
I think we could use some of our debuffs as a source of nerfing. For example:

MoveLock: Gain X points to cap per instance [Self-inflicted Hold. Any stacking effects would increase # of turns effected by Hold. Cannot be cured or prevented by any action other then duration expiration. This effect does not wear off at the end of battle, and will carry over from battle to battle and thread to thread.]

VisLock: Gain X points to cap per instance [Self-inflicted Blind. Any stacking effects would increase # of turns effected by Blind. Cannot be cured or prevented by any action other then duration expiration. This effect does not wear off at the end of battle, and will carry over from battle to battle and thread to thread.]

Self Hypnosis: Gain X points to cap per instance [Self-inflicted Sleep. Any stacking effects would increase # of turns effected by Sleep. Cannot be cured or prevented by any action other then getting attacked while asleep or duration expiration. This effect does not wear off at the end of battle, and will carry over from battle to battle and thread to thread.]

Stall: Gain 5 points to cap per instance [A signature with this nerf may not be used for the first X full turns of any battle where X is the number of instances of this nerf.]

Seems small but most battles end after very few turns and if this effect was spread across multiple signatures, you start to reap a larger benefit.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Self Hypnosis: Gain X points to cap per instance [Self-inflicted Sleep. Any stacking effects would increase # of turns effected by Sleep. Cannot be cured or prevented by any action other then getting attacked while asleep or duration expiration. This effect does not wear off at the end of battle, and will carry over from battle to battle and thread to thread.]

[Makes Red fall asleep and then HER DREAMS COME OUT AND ATTACK YOU]
SP Burner: Requires a pre-determined SP to use an action. An SP, decided at the creation of the Signature Attack, must use an action in order to make this Sig work. If the SP is dead, the Signature Attack cannot be used. Multiple instances can exist in Sigs, but only one for each named SP.
Element Lock: Gain X points to cap per instance. (Per Round) [Disables an enemy's ability to use any element on an attack. Does not disable any attacks with an element; it simply nullifies the elemental property.]

Action Sacrifice: Lose 1 action to gain X points to cap per instance. [Lose 1 action from your current turn to use attack. Stackable with itself. Attack cannot be used if actions would be reduced to lower than 1.]

Loss of Focus: Add X to cap (Per round, per instance) [Reduces the effectiveness of ALL attacks for your Navi by 1 Rank. Cannot exceed Rank E. Players may not use this nerf more times than the number of ranks between their current attack rank and rank E per turn. If they possess multiple signatures with this effect that add up to be higher than the allowed instances per turn, they cannot use them. ]