Complain a rama

yeah I can understand that. But we do need events that arent battle driven, hense the mention of Cons, and other events that would occur that the Ops would go to.
Wasn't there some thing in one of the games where if you shouted at the gameboy, stuff would help motivate megaman?

omly reasion I remember this is cause noone over the age of eight can play in public without getting embareassed
In the DS version, could've been used once/jack-in, recharged your HP to the max. We could do stuff like that, arm the ops with once/jack-in powers....
ehh.. kinda find that to not be that useful for what we need to develop the Op's. Plus while useful... it kinda seems cheap to go and sweet talk to a Navi to heal them.
not to mention that that's still not an OOB thing... It would be just yet another empower that can be used inside battle.
welll...

not to be stupid, but we have a netVeagas or whatever...

gamdbling minigames FTW?

Quote (Leon)

Quote ()

Lux: We need that thing that they did in the show . . .
Lux: Where Ops get Navi power and bust RL viruses.

This is what I'm worried about. Power ranger cross fusion crap. I shall fight it till I'm dead.
I wouldn't be unhappy if this wasn't implemented. It's not like I really wanted this anyways. It was just the first thing to come to mind.

I'd actually prefer RL events, though I don't really have any new ideas now. Though I'd like to say that Sora's idea of a carnival sounds fun.

-Lux.

Quote (Knight)

In the DS version, could've been used once/jack-in, recharged your HP to the max. We could do stuff like that, arm the ops with once/jack-in powers....

This seems sorta neat. Reminds me of like, CO powers from Advance Wars.

STEVE uses his NetOp power! Garden of Eden!

DRUIDMAN and allies restores 100 HP!
DRUIDMAN and allies restore status!

DRUIDMAN attacks! 42q23462985643252 damages to METOOL!

METOOL is defeated!

DRUIDMAN gains 45235256285763 experience points!

>> Okay, I'm not sure where I'm going with this.
Lol.
Wait, so if the Navi grows strong with money, could the Net-Op grow stronger with experience, learning feats and skills and such? Maybe not for battle, maybe for real world puzzles and obsticles.

Just, y'know, then we'd have a real use for them, aside from RPing bonuses.