John and Dove EXE.

Operator
Name: John
Appearance: John's a 140 cm tall kid with dirty blonde hair, which is a little long, but doesn't go fully past his ears,(and it's pretty messy). He wears a dark blue hoodie with a zipper. His sleeves are usually rolled up to his elbows. He has black shorts, and wears two different coloured socks (black and white) and White running shoes. He has brown eyes. Oh, and he's white.
Personality: John's a religious guy who bothers people about what it says in the bible about the bad things they do. He's generally quite cheerful, and he always shows up if someone needs some help.
PET Modifications: It has a Grey, old, and rusty look on the front, and the back is red.

NetNavi
Name:Dove EXE
Element: Fire
Type: Recover
Appearance:

A once beautiful white wind type navi, now a recycled junkyard machine. He wears a brown coat around himself, to hide the mechanics behind his new arms and joints. His head/helmet resembles that of a dove, and it is the same as before, only much more dirty. His right fist is bigger than his left. He wears a dark gray mask over his mouth as well. His right fire produces fire from his palm by using the two red gasoline tanks on his back (When hand is opened). His legs are protected with silver and beige armor.
Personality: Dove never takes things for granted. Even though his old operator died, and he was send to the Junkyard, he managed to survive and stay positive. He's always happy, especially during battle, and he's always developing new methods for fighting.
Custom Weapon: 2n'd (Flamethrowing Hand).
Signature Attack:
Flame Drain (30 drain) (2 turn cooldown)
-Dove lunges at enemy with fist, when contact is made, he opens his hand releasing a mighty burst of fire. After releasing fire upon enemy, Dove vacumes the fire back up into his hand along with some of the enemy's health.
Question: Am I allowed to heal in my first sig attack?
Yeah, healing is completely allowed for a first Signature Attack, as long as it adheres to the formula (40 points used in exchanged for 30 points of healing -- in other words, 3/4 of what you spend).

And the profile's looking pretty good. Just decide on what you'd like to do with your Sig, and you'll be good to go.
To be honest, the points I can spend confuses me a little. I changed it. Is it alright?
Nope. But it's okay, I'll try to explain it a little better.

You start with 60 'sig points' you can use these however you want. Regular damage is a simple 1 point for 1 damage ratio, so you could do 60 points damage. Healing is a 3/4 ratio, that is, for every 1 point you spend, you get 3/4 HP of healing, so, for 60 points, you can get 45 HP healing. You can mix and match this stuff however you want, however, you, if wanted to make the attack deal half damage/half healing, you'd have to spend 30 points on damage, (30 damage) and 30 points on healing (22.5 heal, which is rounded to 22 damage.)

I hope that helps explain it...
Oh! I get it now! Thanks Steve!
EDIT: I think it should be fixed now. I hope I'll be approved soon.
EDIT2: "Life Drain: 1 point of drain = 2 sig points. [Deals damage, and absorbs as health. Health absorbed equals damage actually dealt. If target's HP is less, the lesser amount is absorbed.]" I'll switch to life drain.
EDIT3: Thanks Hiko!
Descriptions seem fine, and your sig checks out now, so you should be all set.

[APPROVED]

You Get: StarterPack
SUBCHIPS: 2x MiniEnergy
CHIPS: 1x RageClaw, 1x Cannon, 1x Shotgun
NaviCust Pieces: 1x UnderShirt, 1x Attack +1, 1x Charge + 1, 1x Rapid + 1