Kevin Krusade and EternalChaos.EXE

Operator
Name: Kevin Krusade
Appearance: He has white hair, pony hair, red to brown eyes, a brown jacket, a PET on his arm. He wear black coloured trousers as well. He has tan coloured skin, 170 cm of height and 56 kg of weight.
Personality: Easily mad, full of hatred, cannot be easily become a friend.
Bio: Kevin Krusade is a normal kid whose father, Mr. Krusade Lingthon was a scientist. But a tragedy fell onto him. Mr.Lingthon was abandoned by all scientists and became a traitor, because of the failed project. He created some useful experiment for Kevin, his son. Kevin didn`t know about this, because he was still 5 years old. 9 years passed; Kevin became the young prodigal son of Lingthon. He can do anything. He is good in any objects. Lessons, netbattling, or anything else. Until one day, his father left home and left a message to his son. He was a peaceful boy at first, but now isn`t. He read the message about the reason why did Mr.Lingthon left him. Because of the rebellion against the other scientists of course. He wants to exact revenge on them so badly, but.. he IS still a kid. Now his objective is to be strong. To be strong against those scientists. Mr. Lingthon left a PET along with the message. It contents Eterhaos.EXE/EternalChaos.EXE that meant "Destruction that last forever...". In him grew even even more hatred, not knowing his other mates feelings about him. The effects has been monitored by someone mysterious.. That person, has been sent by Kevin`s father to monitor his every actions.
Now a new path begins. Kevin is about to make the scientists know his presence.. His revenge..
PET Modifications: A Normal PET IE. Red coloured.

NetNavi
Name: EternalChaos.EXE / Eterhaos.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Sword.
Appearance: He has a bat like helmet, gray to black colored body, a scythe in his hands, and wings on his shoulder pads.
Personality: Evil (:[), but friendly, opposing to his operator. Fun, easy to talk with, always smiling. Serious when it comes to netbattle, or virus busting.
Custom Weapon:
* Buster: His Buster shots.
* Charged: Using a Schyte.
Signature Attack: Schyte Blood Reaper.
Eterhaos.EXE jumps to the nearest target, and stab the target`s head. DMG = 60.
Pretty good. Only thing you have to do is to polish it a little bit, and I'm sure it'll be approved
Goroke, you are not allowed to post in the registration area. Rules are rules. Warn +1.

Anyway, You're off to a good start. I would like to possibly see some more work in the appearance sections (for example, your netop appears to be pantless.) But, as far the the description stuff goes, it's alright.

Now, the only real thing that needs to be worked on is your sig attack. First of all, we don't use rows or panels like the games here. It's more of a free form fighting from the anime. Second, you can't decapitate viruses, because that would generally mean instant death, something that sigs can't do. You could say that a virus deleted by the attack is decapitated, however. Next, you are right that the starting sig will do 60 damage to a single virus. Having it deal 60 to additional viruses would cost 60 points more each time, something you don't have at this point. And, you mention something about Stunning them. I'm not sure if you meant this in a literal sense or that it's shocking to see a decapitation, but if you want to apply Stun (-1action) to the virus, then that takes 30 damage away from the attack, so it'd only deal 30 and Stun, or deal 60 and not Stun.

And lastly, this is something that I'm gonna ask, but if you don't feel like answering, it's fine. Are you ESL? I only ask because I see a few incorrect grammar and wordings that seem like common ESL type mistakes. It's just something that we like to keep tabs on, as writing is a large part of the site, and we stick to English, and want to make sure not to put anyone at a disadvantage right from the start.

Quote (EternalChaos.EXE)

Operator
Name: Kevin Krusade
Appearance: He has white hair, pony hair, red to brown eyes, a brown jacket, a PET on his arm. Try to make it a little more specific.  Skin color? Body type? Height, weight?
Personality: Easily mad, full of hatred, cannot be easily become a friend.
Bio: Kevin Krusade is a normal kid whose father, Mr. Krusade Lingthon was a scientist. But a tragedy fell onto him. Mr.Lingthon was abandoned by all scientists and became a traitor, because of the failed project. He created some useful experiment for Kevin, his son. Kevin didn`t know about this, because he was still 5 years old. 9 years passed; Kevin became the young prodigal son of Lingthon.  He can do anything. He is good in any objects. Lessons, netbattling, or anything else. Until one day, his father left home and left a message to his son. He was a peaceful boy at first, but now isn`t. He has read the message about the reason why did Mr.Lingthon left him. Because of the rebellion against the other scientists of course. He wants to exact revenge on them so badly, but.. he IS still a kid. Now his objective is to be strong. To be strong against those scientists. Mr. Lingthon left a PET along with the message. It contents Eterhaos.EXE/EternalChaos.EXE that meant "Destruction that last forever...".  In him grew even even more hatred, not knowing his other mates feelings about him. The effects has been monitored by someone mysterious.. That person, has been sent by Kevin`s father to monitor his every actions.
Now a new path begins. Kevin is about to make the scientists know his presence.. His revenge..

PET Modifications: A Normal PET IE. Red coloured.

NetNavi
Name: EternalChaos.EXE / Eterhaos.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Sword.
Appearance: He has a bat like helmet, gray to black colored body, a scythe in his hands as a weapon, and a wing on his shoulder pads.
Personality: Evil (:[), but friendly, opposing to his operator. Fun, easy to talk with, always smiling. Serious when it comes to netbattle, or virus busting.
Custom Weapon:
* Buster: His Buster shots.
* Charged: Using a Schyte.
Signature Attack: Schyte Blood Reaper.
This skill makes Eterhaos.EXE slashes the enemies that are within Eterhaos` standing row. He will jab his enemies` head and pull it off, one by one. In conclusion, the enemies are stunned. DMG = 60 ( is it? )

Sorry, my OCD kinda got to me that time. I really like your sprite, did you make it yourself? I'm an amateur sprite artist myself, and always like to see new talent.
Phew.. I am so sorry about my gramatical errors in the profile. I was lazy, thus bored at that time. And, add this to your notebook, I`m an Indonesian and still an 8 grade / middle high school student. So yeah, if all of my posts has gramatical errors, I`m so sorry..

And ESL, English Second Learner? Whoa, I don`t even REACH that level. I am still an beginner learner, and not experts like you all. But yeah, I do have a course, English course, of course. So I could understand a little bit of English. Thanks for your attention!

And edited.

And yes, I made it myself.
ESL (here at least :P) stands for English Second Language, so yeah, this seems to be the case. Anyway, your english is alright, you shouldn't have much problem with that, just be sure to double check your stuff.
Right, sorry, I meant ESL as in English not being your primary language.

At any rate, it seems like now you're all ready to go now.

APPROVAL!

GET CHIP: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2

Please post your profiles in their appropriate sections, and welcome to RE:RN.