Battling for Cash and Prizes?

Hmm, hey what is the rule on setting up a Netbattle with a friendly wager? Such as the loser pays the winner 500z or gives them a BattleChip or something. Is that allowed or what? And if so...When is the Arena going to be reopened?
Totally allowed.

I believe the Arena is already open.
It's open? Really? O__o

Hrmmm... I hadn't realized that. That makes me think about a lot of things...
You know what else you should think about? The fact that En is on vacation. Just saying...

Also, really? I was not aware that it was open for business.
Indeed, Mwhahahah..... whatever.
I think Paladin marked it as closed because he had junk to do and he didn't want people to show up for the Planeswalker Exam without anyone to run it. Not sure if he meant the whole thing was closed or just the exam areas, but I'm guessing that's where the confusion is coming from.... unless someone else had some crazy reason.
She's gone for one weekend, which ends tomorrow, I might remind you. That's hardly any time to wait. Not saying I won't mod you, but I'm going to be busier frome here on out due to exams (and maybe FF6).

Just saying, don't panic if I'm taking a little while to get around to it. Universal mods can also pick you up at any time. : D

On another note, yeah, I was thinking that Paladin had some reason to have it closed right now, but I just can't remember what it was... Perhaps so that not everyone would be caught up in that before they knew what all new services the Colliseum was going to offer?
Well, considering that it had been over two days since moderation already...But I digress. So, Kazu says it is open, but we are not sure....Let us end the questioning and just ask Pally if things are cool enough for random fighting duels to start up.
This will be good....

Anyone at my level want to fight?
The Colosseum is closed at the moment. It will completely re-open this Friday. I'll see about opening the PvP section earlier than that if time permits. Sorry for the inconvenience. It has not been an easy 4 weeks.
well, for the cash and prizes thing, i did the same thing with Theo when i still had kemix, got my ass kicked though, anyways, didn't get yelled at by the mods over it, so it's ok to fight with someone else for prizes.
We didn't fight for prizes when I fought you...
Too bad.

Anyways, Pally says it isn't up yet, and Pally's word on the Colosseum is LAW. But the Admins are still the HIGHER law.
Friday eh? That's fine by me as my prospective opponents are still caught up in the various events. Good to know though. Thanks Pally, and no worries. It has only become an interest now because the events are petering out.