Abilities!

It can also incorporate with "Operator-to-navi relationship". Where the abilities would level up by...I dunno o_o;; (But not defiantly by Navi levels)

Hurray!! Finally one of my ideas are getting the upper hand and ACTUALLY get approved :3 *Bakes a congratulotory cake*
Oh? This is being approved? I didn't see any official stamps anywhere...
Most likely :3 (Or I damn hope so :ph43r: )
BUMP?!! And any sign of approval?!
...I doubt that sincerely. If it would have been 'approved', then it would've been. But I never saw a real approval of a Moderator or someone else of the 'staff'.
This wall of text hurts my soul. I could either go over it myself, or ask someone else to and pray that all goes well...
*Sigh*

Let's review.

We seem to want the Operator to do something other than just slot in chips and act as a RP foil for the Navi.

I.e, the idea is to give him/her/it/OMFGWTF some small Sig-like ability that powers up their Navi every Plug-in.

The ability would be upgradable (how that would work, I have no idea), etc, etc.

Sound like a good enough recap?
I like the idea. I was just stalling. I'll go over the mechanics mentioned here; this may actually be worth taking as-is.
The most obvious thing I can see is that it needs a limit and a growth method. Since Demonstar said he couldn't think of one, maybe we should work on some formula that would let it grow naturally at a slow rate... like, so much per x months in which the player has been actively RPing. Or, perhaps, it could be based on real-world posts presented for mod approval to meet a quota... though I wonder if that doesn't encourage spamming filler text in the real world that would become cheesy after a while. ><;

I will note, though, that I'm not in agreement that operators don't do anything. If I want a good quality post, mentioning Hal and describing his actions at least a bit is essential. That doesn't really affect anything, since this sounds like a workable system... just mentioning.
WOOO!!! YESH!!! MY IDEA IS FINALLY PULLING THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!