Member from RE:CN

I'll register a new navi if your idea goes through and rp with you.

It'll be a less Emo and Beserk navi and more of a funny navi with his design literally ripped off the game that the operator liked and admired in the past.
Eon, you should register Rass.EXE.
well heres my peice on this.

i think we should all restart from the begining. BUT those of us who had upgrades and chips and such, we get something extra to 'refund' us of what we lost. i say take the total of the costs of the chips and upgrades you have, divide it by 2, so you have 50% of that zeny (this includes starter chips) then add what zeny you did have and then thats your bonus. you get to keep 50%+ of the zeny you had spent in the old game.

then again we could have a different kind of a refund, like we all get ONE chip of our choice that we could get from the chip shop. OR one program of our choice, OR one free upgrade ticket! or maybe some kind of a free mystery gift that will appear in the future at a later time!
It'd be unfair to those who never kept their Navi Data in notepads in their computer (Because we're not super geeks and because we suck.) So starting from scratch is actually a good idea for balance. :x
I vote for Skyrenders Idea. Start from scratch and let the people who saved their info and remember it all, get some of that back. I mean some people were really....really...REALLY far. So them starting all the way over and losing close to a year worth of work is really, unfair.

My two cents.
Hello people.

I dunno much 'bout what hapenned (English Ninja explained it, thanks), but I plan on registering my characters again, just in case.

But I'm gonna try a new Navi, and if it doesn't work out, I'll go back to ViralMan.

There goes the post count....
The thing is, the people who didn't get very far will probably have fewer problems restarting while higher-ups will want to keep their characters (because they have more to lose).[/obvious]

Hmm... Now I can use Wrestlerman.
well.....I havn't been on fo a long time, so I can't remember evrything I had, and I kindof wounder how many of ya even remember me.

Also, would I have to go though the restgering prosses with ozho on this site?
All characters are being reregistered, though if you keep what you had, it shouldn't be too hard to get it approved. Also, players are allowed to carry over a few items from their previous account, if you remember what stuff you had. And yeah, I remember you.