Timothy and Enchanter

Operator
Name: Timothy Python, Tim for his friends

Appearance: He's got short brown hair and brown eyes. He looks weak, but he's much stronger than he looks. He has 2 cut on his left knee. He got them in an accident, when he was 13. He got a cut on his right shoulder, he got it when he fought with his brother a long time ago. He's also got an inborn abnormality, one muscle is missing from his right chest, but it doesn't really bother him. Although he has so many diadvantages he's actually very talented in sports.

Personality: He's clever and his grades are good too. He doesn't know what he is going to davi in the world. He thinks that while doing this, there is a high chance that he will findo in the future so he's studying to be a scientist, becouse they always get good jobs and it's just generally intresting. He's still watching cartoons and he wants to a find a "dream" for himself. He wants to make the smartest and the most powerful n his goal.

PET Modifications: He is using a black PET, with a sticker: Enchanter. Nothing special beyond that.

NetNavi
Name: Enchanter.exe
Element: Fire
Type: Wind

Appearance: He has long black hair, almost covering his yellow eyes. He has a black ragged robe,under that, he wears a normal navi armor. His shoes barely touch the ground. There are gloves on his hands with strange symbols on them. Every time when he changes the enviroment the symbols start glowing with red light.

Personality: Sometimes he looks scary, but he's a nice guy. He respects the will of others, and doesn't want to chip in to their business unless they're asking for it. He has the habit of using bad puns.

Custom Weapon: With his ability he can control a certain amount of the virtual environment. His normal attack is shooting condensed air bullets at a target.

Signature Attacks: - Enchant Weapon-Fire : Imbues an attack with the Fire element (20)(1)
- Enchant Weapon-Aqua : Imbues an attack with the Aqua element (40)(1)

(Also on CN I had a character, so can I begin with two hp memories and 3 chips? (I had 2 hp memories and a few chips, operator name: Shiki navi name: Trickster) The chips would be Sword, Heatshot and Shotgun)
This all looks good, and, lucky for you, I remember you from CN, so...

Approval!

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1
GET LEGACY: Sword, Heatshot, Shotgun, HPMem, HPMem

Please post your profiles in the proper section, and welcome back!