Uta&Zetsubou

Operator
Name:Uta
Appearance: black hair down to his shoulders, black eye liner,noticable scar down his left arm ,large black cloak, black nail polish on his figure nails, 5"8 height, weight 100 pounds, red eyes, white skin, black jeans, black t shirt large black boots wears satanic rings and necklaces .
Personality: loner due to the death of his parents after seeing them be shot in front of him no one did anything to help, does not care what others think of him, seeks no acceptation could not care less about what happens to him or anyone else doesn't think highly of his self lives on his own .
PET Modifications: classic pet black face and red trim.

NetNavi
Name:Zetsubou
Element: fire
Type: sword
Appearance: large black body, blood red claws, large black wings, blood red edges long tail black on to blood red bottom, musculer, blood red horns, bloody teeth, human shape
Personality: seeks no acception, lusts for power, does not care what other navies think, shunned out of society for the way he looks and how he acts
Custom Weapon: claws
Signature Attack: tail swipe: large swipe at the enemy with tail dealing 60 damage

Okay...

Um...

First off, it seems like everything is basically in order. Pretty simplistic, but whatever. I'd like to see you run this through a spell check and to fix the grammatical errors, but that's just me and my personal issues. I can't approve this as I am not of the proper hierarical order, but an approver should be along shortly.
bump i am read to be reviewed

Quote ()

Operator
Name:Uta
Appearance: black hair down to his shoulders, black eye liner,noticable scar down his left arm ,large black cloak, black nail polish on his figure nails, 5"8 height, weight 100 pounds, red eyes, white skin, black jeans, black t shirt.
Personality: loner due to the death of his parents, does not care what others think of him, seeks no acceptation.
PET Modifications: classic pet black face and red trim.

NetNavi
Name:Zetsubou
Element: fire
Type: sword
Appearance: large black body ,blood red claws, large black wings, blood red edges long tail black on to blood red bottom,musculer,blood red horns, bloody teeth
Personality: seeks no acception,lusts for power, does not care what other navies think,shuned out of society
Custom Weapon: claws
Signature Attack: tail swipe: large swipe at the enemy with tail dealing 60 damage

Ah, time for a classic line:

Add more description to your everything. Be as wordy as you possibly can without stating the exact same information over and over.

Also, your Operator appears to wear no shoes. : D

-Twi
Por exemplo, your parents dying isn't a one way ticket to emo-street. Try and explain further how this happens.

Agh! MeleeBroom!

*Sweeped off the topic*
ok now i am not sure how else to explain my charters any more further but i will add shoes and my parentts are a live the it's uta's parents who have died
bump ready to be reviewed
I guess it's okay.

Approval.

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1

Please post your info in the proper sections.