Andrew and Black blade

Operator
Name:Andrew potter
Looks:Andrew has messy black hair and light blue eyes.He wears a sweater with the word sci lab and a bunch of the scientist names on the back with black jeans.He is rather skinny for his age and is 5'9.
Personality:Andrew is more of the guy who flirts and is dodging detentions.He is a hockey player and fan but his dad pressures him to pull up his grades so he can be a high level scientist of sci lab because he is.But that won't stop him but he is nervous about being the new kid at ACDC.But knowing about whats coming out soon because of his dad should help out.Andrew's mom is world known chef so she is normally out in Yumland.
PET modifications:Its the same look as the ones from BN4 but it has a black out side with red trim.
Netnavi
Name:Black blade.Exe
Element:normal
Type:sword
Looks:His body which looks like a normal human is mainly black with red shoulders and legs.His emblem is a black sword going through a virus.His face is covered by a black visor but it covers his whole face but can come off and when it dose his eyes are red.His left arm is a black sword with a red hilt he is a rather medium sized navi with a thin figure.
Personality:Black blade is the type would rather rush into a battle with a challenging rival then sit around asking questions.But he will do anything Andrew asks because he can trust him.Black blade is a little reckless at times but normally he will only do what he has to,to get what he needs.He thinks about all aspects before counting himself out.But if your not in his way hes easy to get along with and a great partner in battle.
Custom weapon:
Blade of the dark:The sword which is his left arm.

Signature attacks:
Breaking slash:Bypasses HardBody, StoneBody, and Iron Body. Deals double damage to Guards, Shields, and Armors, and can bypass them if enough damage is dealt. In the case of X-Hit Shields, Guards, and Armors, a Break attack counts as 2 hits. Deals additional 40 damage to objects 2 turn cooldown(60 points)
*Eyes gleam menacingly*

Someone didn't read our rules.

At all.

I'm not even going to TOUCH this until you read ALL OF THE RULES and fix the glaringly obvious problems that you'd spot if you had done so already rather than 'skimming'.

Do not bother replying with anything remotely close to 'I read the rules' until you've fixed this. Others may be nice to you and tell you where you've screwed up if you ask nicely, but I- will not.

-Twi

Quote (andrewskey)

((My remarks will be in double parenthesis and in blue. I shall also fix punctuation 'cause I'm nice. However, your grammar is pretty atrocious and I lack the time of will to rewrite this entirely.))

Operator

Name: Andrew Potter

Looks: Andrew has messy black hair and light blue eyes. He wears a sweater with the SciLab symbol ((SciLabs has a symbol?)) and a bunch of the scientist's names ((Sounds more like a band tour shirt, but whatever.)) on the back with black jeans. He is rather skinny for his age and is 6'1. ((Pretty tall for his age as well.))

Personality: Andrew is more of the guy who flirts and is dodging detentions. He is a hockey player and fan but his dad pressures him to pull up his grades so he can be a leader of SciLab because he is. ((Leader how? High level scientist would fly, but not "Leader of SciLabs".)) But that won't stop him but he is nervous about being the new kid at ACDC. But knowing about whats coming out soon because of his dad should help out. Andrew's mom is a world known chef, so she is normally out in Yumland.

PET modifications: It may as well be the one from battle network four except his dad put a button so he can call SciLab asap to tell them about new viruses and navis causing problems. But it has all the features. ((....I'm not sure if this'll fly. Please consult an Official or Admin.))

Netnavi

Name: BlackBlade.Exe ((I Just think it sounds and looks better this way.))

Element: Normal

Type: Sword

Looks: His body is mostly black with red shoulders and legs. His emblem is a black sword going through a virus. His face is covered by a black visor like protoman's but it covers his whole face. ((Please remove all references to canon characters.)) His left arm is a black sword, but not because of dark chips. ((As if that had to be stated...All in all, a little more description would be appreciated.))

Personality: BlackBlade is the type would rather rush into a battle with a challenging rival then sit around asking questions, but he will do anything Andrew asks because he can trust him. BlackBlade is a little reckless at times, but normally he will only do what he has to in order to get what he needs. He thinks about all aspects before counting himself out, But if you're not in his way hes easy to get along with and a great partner in battle.

History: First made by SciLabs to be a dark destruction navi, ((The hell? A Dark Destruction Navi? And SciLabs made him to fight viruses? ...Whatever.)) you know the one to fight any viruses or navis causing problems. But after one test he went haywire and broke everything. ((Everything? Why couldn't anyone stop him?)) After he blacked out the SciLabs people took him and checked what went wrong. They found out he would only listen to kids ((That makes no sense...)) so they gave him to the lead creator of safe net (Andrews dad) ((What the hell is SafeNet?)) to give to his son so he could still check his attitude so now hes Andrew's.

Custom weapon:

Blade of the Dark: The sword which is his left arm.

Signature attacks:

Visor Vision:Can see a number close to the enemies hp for one turn 5turn cooldown (20 points) ((This...Is completely wrong. Cooldown, effects, value....Everything. I would suggest that you scrap this SigAttk and come up with something else.))

Wow...Uh...Take a look at the corrections I made and think them over. This needs a lot of work. Twi is correct in that you should really go over the rules and regulations. Also, more description in each section would help out a lot. Also, please try and watch the grammar issues.
Ok i have re read the rules and think i'm good now.
Everything is okay, except your sig attack.

The sig attack is currently a modifer that doesn't modify anything. It costs 20 points to add those effects to an amount of damage, but the sig doesn't do any damage currently. If, for example, it was 40 damage, with Break effect added, then it would work, but that would use all 60 points you have, and would have a 2 turn cooldown.
Ok done and done should be good.
You have it worded wrong, but I get what you mean.

Just, when you post in the profile areas, word it like this:

Breaking Slash: Deals 40 damage with Break properties. 2 Turn Cooldown.

Other than that, Approval!

GET CHIP: Cannon, Shotgun, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, Attack+1, Rapid+1, Charge+1

Post your profiles in the proper sections.