Yamazaru and Pol

Operator
Name: Yamazaru Kagakusha
Appearance: He's usually found dressed in a white lab coat, slightly baggy blue pants, and a red polo shirt. He wears a pair of square glasses whose lenses cover his eyes. The rim of the glasses is stainless steel. His hair is dark brown, short, and combed back at most times. His eyes are a deep jade. His skin is pasty white, and if he spent time outside he would get a tan, and his hair would change to a coppery color. He is slight (wimpy) of build, and has the air of a scholar. If he's well employed, he always stands tall and has a smile on his face, towering over many people at 6'10. If he's broke, unemployed, or has a reason to be depressed, he slouches and walks with a very strange bent leg gate that makes him appear to be around 6'0.

Personality: Strange, if nothing else. He will follow his whims, seemingly at random. He generally analyzes things and takes time to plan ahead. On the times that he doesn't plan ahead, he acts on guy instinct. This is generally if he's drunk and programming something. He tends to shy away from booze, the last time he was drunk and allowed near electronics he built a taser out of a potato and some headphones.

PET Modifications: It has a keyboard attachment. It's solid grey. It has wheels on it's side that allow Pol to drive it around at a maximum speed of 15 mph. Which is about how fast a normal person can sprint. Pol usually doesn't care to pilot his PET unless he's escaping someone.

Note: he has a job. He does computer programming.

NetNavi
Name: Pol
Element: Normal
Type: Recovery
Appearance: Pol is a tall navi. If he were a real person, he would be a gaunt 7ft tall. His pants are long and baggy around his ankles, and his shoes are one piece, no strings. He wears a white baggy shirt that covers down to his elbows. His arms, hands, and face are covered by bandages. One of his eyes is covered by a bandage, while the other is is a bright green. His hair is not covered by bandages, and spikes out from his head. It is a dark green color.
Personality: Subdued. He rarely shows emotion for things. He might hug someone, or ruffle hair, or be nice to a kid. However he is generally not very motivated in what he does. He'll follow commands, but won't do anything to his full ability unless properly motivated. In simple terms: he dials down the damage of any weapon or item he uses to half power unless he feels like fighting, and he rarely feels like fighting. He is a recovery type navi, and in battle prefers to dodge, avoid, and heal others instead of being the one to destroy things.

Custom Weapon: Fist/foot. Unarmed attacks. Melee range, standard damage.
Signature Attack: His signature attack would be unlikely to be used, as he would be unmotivated to activate it.

Should his signature attack be activated, he holds out one of his arms, aiming the palm at the target. The bandages around the arm burst off and float around his arm, which is shown to be perfectly healthy, save for strange green tattoos that run up and down along it's length. The tattoo's glow, and pulses of energy run down the tattoo's to his palm, where they gather in a green orb. The orb then fires off into a bead sized blast that travels extremely quickly, and leaves a short lived line leading from his palm to wherever the bead impacts. Once the bead impacts, the beam widens and does damage. Afterwards the bandages fall to the side and pol generally takes the time to rewrap his arm.

the basic 60 damage and 2 round cooldown. It just looks cooler than a bigger buster shot.

Again, Pol will not use his signature attack unless he is seriously motivated for some reason or another.

When he uses the converted recovery version of his signature move, it instead appears as a flash of green energy running down his arm and into the target navi. His bandages do not go flying out, and his arm remains covered.

Everyone starts off with 0 zenny; 100 HP; a basic set of Battlechips consisting of a Cannon, a Shotgun, and Rageclaw; and a basic NaviCust pack consisting of an Undershirt, Attack+1, Charge+1, and a Rapid+1.
Remove the "If allowed" silliness. Obviously we don't pay Zenny for the things your Operator does. Yet. But, if you want your Operator to be an expert programmer, go ahead. Remove the OOC tems with the testing and whatnot. Also, I don't understand your PET. Does it roll on the ground? Do you sit on it? Is the keyboard detachable?

I'll review it once you've fleshed out those parts.

"Signature Effects" contains a list of *everything* that a Signature Attack can do. Healing is indeed one of the effects, though I can't remember the conversion off the top of my head. Go check it for yourself. You might be inspired while you're there.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Remove the "If allowed" silliness. Obviously we don't pay Zenny for the things your Operator does. Yet. But, if you want your Operator to be an expert programmer, go ahead. Remove the OOC tems with the testing and whatnot. Also, I don't understand your PET. Does it roll on the ground? Do you sit on it? Is the keyboard detachable?

I'll review it once you've fleshed out those parts.

"Signature Effects" contains a list of *everything* that a Signature Attack can do. Healing is indeed one of the effects, though I can't remember the conversion off the top of my head. Go check it for yourself. You might be inspired while you're there.

took out the 'ifs' They were there to be polite and try not to step on toes by assuming too much. Yes, the PET rolls around, and the keyboard is like a normal one, it's just compatible with the PET.

The keyboard would be used if, say, his workplace was damaged in an attack and he needed to do some repairs to the building's coding and wasn't at his desk. It could concievably be used to work on Pol (such as manipulating the navi's outward appearance. Like, removing Pol's bandages so you could see his face, or giving him a different outfit. Going deeper into the code would require a Pro level PC, and his job wouldn't let him mess with his own navi on job time, or use thier PC's off job time.)

The wheels are like those you would find on an RC car. Just stuck to the Edges of the PET. In a pinch, they could cushion it if it was dropped.

I've gone over the Signature attack, and it works fine as is. Just looked over the Recovery type and saw that it was all I needed.

No, He wouldn't sit on the PET and ride it like a Segway...that would hurt the screen and stuff. I mean, it would be like stepping on a PSP...and it would be horrible. I could imagine Pol screaming 'noooooooo!' as he climbed on. It's designed to carry maybe a few pounds of small objects. Like, maybe a bowl of food. Or a cup o noodles. Not a person.
Geez, I haven't done this in a long time. It looks childish to my eye, now...

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Geez, I haven't done this in a long time. It looks childish to my eye, now...

wow....that's just...super special awesome. For more in the super special awesome world, see yugioh the abridged series.

:lol:

Ahem...anywho, thank you, and I will be off to the profile land, linking to my sig, and the introduction of Yamazaru and Pol.
Bad Kazu. You no lock topic.

Silly Captain Yaoi.