James Noble and Crown.EXE

Operator:
Name: James Noble
Appearance: James stands at slightly above average height, 5' 10" to be precise. His silver hair is cut just slightly above his ears, save for a thin tail at the back of his head that extends slightly below the base of his neck. James dresses in a pair of blue jeans, a white undershirt, a short sleeved black button down dress shirt and a black fancy leather jacket. His eyes are wine-red, although this is due to contacts, as opposed to being natural. Around his neck, he wears a silver chain necklace with a small teardrop shaped sapphire held by a ruby clasp thing. James also keeps a nice, fancy analog wristwatch in one of his pockets. He doesn't like wearing it much, but it certainly does look nice... It's just a coincidence that it's a family heirloom.
Personality: James is sociable to a degree. He has that natural charisma, but likes keeping to himself. James is arrogant of his abilities concerning computers considering his parents work obsessively/tirelessly in the field and by proxy, he spends a lot of his time around, or working with computers. James dislikes the notion of beating around the bush and will get direct when speaking his mind, regardless if offense is taken or not. Consequently, his vocabulary sometimes gets... somewhat... colorful, you might say.
Extras: Despite being very skilled with computers, James knows how to fight. And dirty at that. If things get physical, honor can go blow itself. He also has a nervous habit of cracking his knuckles, or neck.
PET Modifications: The PET that he carries around with him is completely black except for his Navi's symbol, a silver outlined circle with a black filling and a silver vertical cylindrical column with a small golden crown in the center of the column.

NetNavi:
Name: Crown.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Cursor
Appearance: Crown is designed as a human would be, for the most part. Crown wears a modified knight's helmet. Two spikes point backwards from his head at a 30-ish degree angle. Instead of the standard, grey metal visor, Crown replaces it with a clear glasslike material. The visor is one-way, Crown sees out, and when people try to look in, they see themselves. Crown is able to control this visor at will, meaning he can raise or lower it at will. Underneath the visor, his jade eyes are akin to that of a bird of prey, looking down upon everyone as dirty children. Crown is shorter than usual, being around 5'6" in height, although his ridiculous hair raises that up to a good 5'9"~5'10". Crown wears a white button down shirt and black suit pants. Covering his feet are nice looking brown leather shoes. And finally, over his hands he wears black silk fingerless gloves with his Navi Symbol (see above) on the palm of his right hand and on the back of his left hand.
Personality: Oddly enough, he has a sort of chivalrous attitude. He speaks formally to everyone in modern English mixed with some old English placed here and there. If possible Crown tries not to fight with other people, but isn't opposed to giving an ass whipping when the time calls for it. Honor is a touchy thing and Crown will just drop it all at a drop of a hat if it means defending him and his Lord's honor.
Crown is completely devoted to James and always refers to him as "Lord", "My Lord", "Lord James", or any variation of that. Instead of his programming forcing him to do this, his devotion is that of a knight to his lord, built over many years of interaction with James. Crown is also a friend to James, being his most trusted confidante.
Quirks: Walking is for suckers. Crown floats to move. He also has a habit of keeping his arms crossed.
Custom Weapon:
Digital God Spires: Spiral Frame: Two large white cylinders, controlled with Crown's thought processes measuring six feet in length and one feet in diameter. Both Frames can be controlled separately and can be used for both attack and defense at the same time. Under special circumstances, Crown can mold the Frames like clay to form different weapons. The Frames are nonexistent until the time calls for their aid; when that happens, they are summoned mysteriously, presumably from the same method that certain Battle Chips are materialized when used.
Digital God Flash: Royal Light: When calling upon the Spiral Frame is impractical, Crown can launch spheres of energy at his opponents from his hands. The palms, fingers, or even knuckles can launch the Royal Light as a weapon.
Signature Attack:
Glory: Calling upon his steel resolve, Crown finds the power to be a Digital Juggernaut in the name of his Lord. His weakest strikes become imbued with mighty power, and his strongest techniques all but obliterate.
Damage: N/A
Effect: Power Burst (2)
TCD: 1
Digital God Spires: King's Javelin: Crown focuses with a clear mind, causing both Frames to fuse into a large monstrosity of a javelin that more resembles a giant stake. With a single thought, he directs the Javelin to impale his enemy with deadly accuracy. However, his strength wasn't what it used to be. Forming the King's Javelin causes temporary mental fatigue, forcing him to refocus to reassess control over his Frames.
Damage: 60
Effect: N/A
Penalty: Recover(1)
TCD: 2

I did what I could from reading the rules. This any good?
First off, beautiful reg. Noobs, learn!

First and foremost: Crown is very similar to Zanallen's Navi Runeknight. However, I think that they are still different enough to be okay. If you'd rather try something else, though, that's your choice.

On to the sig stuff. If you want Glory to be passive, then the passive cap is 15. Since one instance of Power burst costs 15 points for a 20 boost, you can only use one instance of power burst right now, not two. Now, since you have 45 points left to use for King's Javalin, that's 45 points of damage, plus the extra 30 you get for adding an action of Recovery, so you can deal 75 damage with it, and still be under the nerfed cap of 90.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

First off, beautiful reg. Noobs, learn!
Learn, noobs! REALN FLOM MY VICTOLY! Anyways...

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

First and foremost: Crown is very similar to Zanallen's Navi Runeknight. However, I think that they are still different enough to be okay. If you'd rather try something else, though, that's your choice.
How are they similar, exactly? All this is off of the top of my head, so I don't know how our Navis can be similar if it's impossible that Zan's inspiration and mine draw a parallel.

Oh, hell. The similarities are disturbingly fun o_o If the two ever meet, it'll be pretty awesome.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

On to the sig stuff. If you want Glory to be passive, then the passive cap is 15. Since one instance of Power burst costs 15 points for a 20 boost, you can only use one instance of power burst right now, not two. Now, since you have 45 points left to use for King's Javalin, that's 45 points of damage, plus the extra 30 you get for adding an action of Recovery, so you can deal 75 damage with it, and still be under the nerfed cap of 90.
I see, I see. Well, if this is passive, then the damage boost is constant, instead of active-use, right?

Also, if it becomes a passive, the TCD for King's Javelin becomes 1, right? Or is it still 2?
The boost would apply to one attack each turn, not all of them. I think. I'm still fuzzy on passive signatures, as I've never really used them myself to know them really well.

And the CD on Javelin would be 2.
The boost would either apply to the first attack, or any attack I choose. I really have no clue. Although I'm inclined to beleive it's the former. Empower raises the attack of ALL actions that cause damage for that turn.

Alright Steve, how does this look?
*Smacks Steve repeatedly*

Quote ()

Passive sigs are created at 20 Sig Points = 5 Passive Points. Passive sigs are basically sigs that require no action to be used, and are used automatically.

What this means is that creating the first sig would leave you with ZERO POINTS. Not 45. If it was created as an active, one turn cooldown sig, then you would have the 45 points Steve spoke of.

But currently, you do not.

-Twi
Glory's changed yet again. Now it's an active use sig. That uses Power Burst level 2 (30 Cap)

Post your Operator and Navi profiles in the appropriate sections-- you'll find them lower down on the main page.

Also- if you wish, why not come into The Chat and chat a spell?

-Twi
*head/desk*

I knew something didn't sound right.