Chrosa's Sigs

My pools has increased to 140 since I bought 2 Process Upgrades. Level 2 so my cap is = 60 (90) / 15. I've updated the two sigs, Chaining Chiasma (now Oncogene Epidemic) and Cozy Code and added another new one, Fibrinogen-II.

Old
[Chaining Chiasma] Glitch 2 Targets, 1TCD
Description : Chrosa extends his arm towards the target and phases through them, penetrating additional targets behind the initial target if there are any. He then starts to swap the data information of the target via his DNA arms with his own randomly selected ones. Once the editing is done, the arms retract. Take note that since the data is randomly swapped, the possibility of giving a positive effect to the target is undeniable. Moreover, this Sig does no damage.
[40]

[Cozy Code] 20 HP Casing, 1TCD
Description : Chrosa takes some time to knit a cozy sweater made out of his DNA strands! The sweater can be worn by Chrosa, other navis and supports. When worn, the heartwarming sweater gives the user the willpower to take more hits (it doesn't really do anything).
[20]

New
[Cozy Code] 20 HP Casing + Passive Take Aim, 2 TCD
Description : Chrosa takes some time to knit a cozy sweater made out of his DNA strands! The sweater can be worn by Chrosa, other navis and supports. When adorned, this flimsy sweater can surprisingly give good defense to the user and in addition to that, gives a calming aura that lets the user to focus more on battle.
[50]

[Oncogene Epidemic] Pull 3 Targets + Glitch1, Shot Type, 2TCD
Description : Chrosa regurgitates a black ink blob that, when hits an enemy, disrupts the target's data. Not only that, it also pulls in others nearby to spread its contagious disease.
[50]

[Fibrinogen-II] 30 Healing, 1TCD
Description : Chrosa pulls back arms into his vest and pulls out a glycoprotein that helps rapid recovery. He then patches the proteins to the wounded areas.
[40]

[50 + 50 + 40 = 140/140]
[Cozy Code] 20 HP Casing + Passive Take Aim, 2 TCD
Description : Chrosa takes some time to knit a cozy sweater made out of his DNA strands! The sweater can be worn by Chrosa, other navis and supports. When adorned, this flimsy sweater can surprisingly give good defense to the user and in addition to that, gives a calming aura that lets the user to focus more on battle.
[50]

This is an illegal signature. Casings (the sig effect) cannot have passives applied to them. If you wish to make a wearable passive, please:

1: Make an Object
2: Add the [Equipable] property to that object
3: Add a reduced-cost Object Passive to that object

Done correctly, this would look like so:

Object Summon
20 HP, Equipable
Passive: Take Aim
Cost: 70 [HP=20, Equipable=20, Take Aim Passive = 30]
Ah, sorry. It's just that the rules state that it is an object casing. Anyways, modifying the previously stated:

[Cozy Code] 10 HP Object, Equipable + Passive Take Aim, 2TCD
[60]

[Oncogene Epidemic] Pull 2 Targets + Glitch1, Shot Type, 2TCD
[40]

[Fibrinogen-II] 30 Healing, 1TCD
[40]

60 + 40 + 40 = 140
Oncogene Epidemic would have 1TCD, by the way. Approved otherwise.