Sig Overhaul

Figure with my return I might as well revamp my sigs as I see fit. Hell, I've still got a few edits sitting around from the old days.

POINT POOL: 1180
ACTIVE LIMIT: 260 (390 Nerf cap) PASSIVE LIMIT: 40

Name: Electric Blaze (230p)
Description: Voltman's oldest and most reliable ability, it blasts a single enemy with a massive bolt of electricity.
Effects: 200 Damage, Stun, Elec, 6 Turns Cooldown

Name: Lightning Step (160p)
Description: Voltman's always been fast, but here's where he steps it up to a whole other level. Moving fast enough to avoid being seen, Voltman effectively teleports to another location on the field, and then keeps up his momentum to continue re-positioning himself for his next few attacks.
Effects: Teleport, Movement [Delay: 1 Action], Movement [Delay: 2 Actions], Movement [Delay: 3 Actions], Movement [Delay: 4 Actions], 4 Turns Cooldown

Name: Thunder Flurry (240p)
Description: Where he used to fire off shots every few seconds in combat, Voltman now saves his natural extra energy to unleash a barrage of buster shots when it really matters. [Warning: Overcharging normal buster processes may lead to higher than normal attack volume. Turn your headphones down.]
Effects: Buster Shot [x8], 6 Turns Cooldown

Name: Living Dynamo (200p)
Description: Voltman has finally mastered his passive regenerative processes, allowing him to save bursts of health for when he's been badly damaged instead of wasting regenerative energy while unharmed.
Effects: 150 Heal, 5 Turns Cooldown

Name: Reboot (30p)
Description: If temporarily disabled, Voltman has a Quick Reboot system in place that he can use to rid himself of unwanted effects with little to no effect on his combat.
Effects: Status Cure, 1 Turn Cooldown

Name: Defense of the Swordsmet (200p)
Description: Hastened movement and an acute awareness of his surroundings are granted to Voltman for a short amount of time, allowing him to disarm an opponent and dodge with greatly increased efficiency.
Effects: Disarm, Haste [x2], Dodge [x2], 5 Turns Cooldown

Name: Offense of the Swordsmet (120p)
Description: Heightened reflexes and more forceful blows are granted to Voltman for a short amount of time, allowing him to strike down his opponents with enhanced speed and efficiency.
Effects: Accuracy Enhancement, Strengthen 40 [x2]

Total cost: 230 + 30 + 160 + 240 + 200 +200 + 120 = 1180 points
Approved.

EDIT: Double retro-approval reacharound.
JUST AN FYI

Quote ()

Name: Netbattler's Reflexes (40p)
Description: Voltman can use his combat prowess to attempt to disarm an enemy.
Effects: Disarm

Disarm falls under the "Standard Action" set of signature effects - A list of things you can do anyways with an action. You are essentially wasting 40 points here.

Quote (Pocket)

JUST AN FYI

Quote ()

Name: Netbattler's Reflexes (40p)
Description: Voltman can use his combat prowess to attempt to disarm an enemy.
Effects: Disarm

Disarm falls under the "Standard Action" set of signature effects - A list of things you can do anyways with an action. You are essentially wasting 40 points here.

Ah, decent point.
I'll combine the Reflexes sig with the Defense of the Swordy sig. Add it in as another ability within. He parries the first blow, and then dodges the rest.