SINNBAD Signatures

I will be using this thread in the future for my signatures, so do not delete it.

I will be keeping this post for later. Ignore it and head down to the last list.

Signatures
Current total points to draw from: 460.

Active Signatures

1. First Aid: (One instance of Heal 60) + (One instance of Status Cure). [3 TCD]
The navi applies some form of medical treatment to soothe a target's wounds and remove harmful effects. He can also be the target of this ability. First Aid may take the form of herbs, ointments and bandages, potions, and/or incantations.
(80 pts + 30 pts = 110 pts)
[110/460]

2. First Aid2: (One instance of Heal 60) + (One instance of Status Cure). [3 TCD]
The navi applies some form of medical treatment to soothe a target's wounds and remove harmful effects. He can also be the target of this ability. First Aid may take the form of herbs, ointments and bandages, potions, and/or incantations.
[220/460]

Passive Signatures

1. Knight's Mantle - One instance of 20 HP Barrier.
A thin bubble of transparent energy surrounds the navi and protects him from damage. The barrier is generated from the navi's ID symbol. The barrier is absorption based. As such, the barrier will only take so much punishment before collapsing, leaving the navi vulnerable to further attack. It flares where it is struck, becoming quite visible for that brief moment, but has no other effect beyond harmless illumination. A backup internal generator program built into the navi symbol allows for the Null Barrier to be quickly regenerated in case of collapse.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[300/460]

2. Knight's Vestments - One instance of 20 HP Casing.
A thin layer of plated skin forms over the navi's armor, taking on a form similar to that of a drake's scales. It is designed to sheer off in an effort to negate damage, by itself being damaged or destroyed through the process of ablation (vaporization, chipping, or other erosive processes). Hopefully this leaves the navi intact through even the most powerful blow. The system is further upgraded with the programs necessary to regrow the ablative covering, increasing its defensive staying power.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[380/460]

3. Heavy Blow - One instance of Strengthen 20.
Drawing upon his knightly strength or magical might, the navi imbues a single attack with greater power.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[460/460]
Bump.
I bought two process upgrades recently after I jacked out of the first busting thread I was in when the fifth battle ended.

Due to current rules, my defenses need to wait until I am level 5. So in the mean time I will be using the points for other projects.

Signatures
Current total points to draw from: 140.

Passive Signatures

1. Repulse - One instance of Knockback.
Using a method similar to that of magnet terrain, SINN is able to project a condensed field of electromagnetic energy and direct it away from his body. This should potentially slide or knock an enemy off course, away from SINN. Like the effects of magnet terrain, this causes no damage to the victim.
(10 pts x4 = 40 pts)
[40/140]

Active Signatures

1. Codestring Augment - Two instances of Strengthen 20. [1 TCD]
SINN draws upon the raw power of the datum that makes up the Net. He then infuses this energy into his attack(s), enhancing the damage output.
(20 pts x2 = 40 pts)
[80/140]

2. Shot1 - 30 Null Damage [Shot Type]. [1 TCD]
A basic Null energy slug delivered by SINN's Buster.
(30 pts)
[110/140]

3. Shot2 - 30 Null Damage [Shot Type]. [1 TCD]
A basic Null energy slug delivered by SINN's Buster.
(30 pts)
[140/140]
Bump.
Whatevs, looks good now.

Though apparently you can see the future, as the *current* system has not yet done anything of the sort. : D

Also thank Juroko for being a brat.

[APPROVED]

Quote (Lux)

Whatevs, looks good now.

Though apparently you can see the future, as the *current* system has not yet done anything of the sort. : D

Also thank Juroko for being a brat.

[APPROVED]

Well the *current* system is soon enough that I wouldn't get my previous requested signatures approved. Thanks though.
I just bought my level 3 Process Upgrade.

Signatures
Current total points to draw from: 180.

Passive Signatures

1. Flash Shot - 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type].
A Null energy slug quickly delivered by the navi's Buster. It fragments upon impact, rending the target.
(10 pts x4 = 40 pts)
[40/180]

2. Knight's Challenge - One instance of Pull.
The navi challenges the target to fight him one-on-one, drawing the target closer in order to battle face-to-face.
(10 pts x4 = 40 pts)
[80/180]

3. Knight's Repulse - One instance of Knockback.
The navi's raw fighting presence forces the target to give the navi a little room.
(10 pts x4 = 40 pts)
[120/180]

Active Signatures

1. Soothing Aegis - (1-Hit Shield) + (One instance of Heal 30). [2 TCD]
The navi summons a large, sturdy bulwark. The shield materializes around one of the navi's arms (preferably the left). The same shield, when initially created, can be transferred to a nearby target (within reason). If the second option is chosen, the target, if capable, may select which arm the shield occupies. The restoring datum held within the shield then heals a selected target of SINN's choice (most likely whomever holds the shield, or the person behind). The healing effect only happens once. The shield continues to exist until it has been destroyed.
(20 pts + 40 pts = 60 pts)
[180/180]
approved
*updates*
I just bought my 5th Process Upgrade.

Signatures
Current total points to draw from: 260.

Passive Signatures

1. Champion's Conviction - One instance of Heal 15.
The navi believes in fighting until death claims him. The navi will consistently rise from blows that should have ended him, confident that he will be the victor at the end.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[80/260]

2. Flash Shot1 - 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type].
A Null energy slug quickly delivered by the navi's Buster. It fragments upon impact, rending the target.
(10 pts x4 = 40 pts)
[120/260]

3. Flash Shot2 - 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type].
(10 pts x4 = 40 pts)
[160/260]

Active Signatures

1. Knight's Challenge - One instance of Gravity. [1 TCD]
The navi challenges the target to fight him one-on-one, drawing the target into melee range in order to battle the target face-to-face.
(40 pts)
[200/260]

2. Soothing Aegis - (1-Hit Shield) + (One instance of Heal 30). [2 TCD]
The navi summons a large, sturdy bulwark. The shield materializes around one of the navi's arms (preferably the left). The same shield, when initially created, can be transferred to a nearby target (within reason). If the second option is chosen, the target, if capable, may select which arm the shield occupies. The restoring datum held within the shield then heals a selected target of SINN's choice (most likely whomever holds the shield, or the person behind). The healing effect only happens once. The shield continues to exist until it has been destroyed.
(20 pts + 40 pts = 60 pts)
[260/260]
Sounds good to me. Btw, why do you have unused chips when you don't have a full chip folder? That seems weird.

Anyways, approved.
Thank you. And to answer your question: it is because I don't plan on using them... and they are in my chip shop.

*updates*
I just bought my 6th Process Upgrade.

Signatures
Current total points to draw from: 300.

Passive Signatures

1. Champion's Conviction: One instance of Heal 15.
The navi believes in fighting until death claims him. The navi will consistently rise from blows that should have ended him, confident that he will be the victor at the end.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[80/300]

2. Knight's Escutcheon: One instance of 1-Hit Shield.
The navi summons a large, sturdy bulwark. The shield materializes around one of the navi's arms (preferably the left). The same shield, when initially created, can be transferred to a nearby target (within reason). If the second option is chosen, the target, if capable, may select which arm the shield occupies. The shield continues to exist until it has been destroyed or the turn expires. Each turn it reforms, regardless of whether it was destroyed or not.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[160/300]

Active Signatures

1. Warrior's Challenge: One instance of Gravity. [1 TCD]
The navi challenges the target to fight him one-on-one, drawing the target into melee range in order to battle the target face-to-face.
(40 pts)
[200/300]

2. First Aid: One instance of Heal 60. [2 TCD]
The navi applies basic medical treatment to soothe the target's wounds. The navi can also be the target.
(80 pts)
[280/300]
Approved.
Updated.
Level 7 Upgrades:

Signatures
Current total points to draw from: 340.

Active Signatures

1. Mantle of Self-Defense1: (One instance of 20 HP Barrier) + (One instance of 2-Hit Shield) + (One instance of 20 HP Casing). [2 TCD]
The navi takes a defensive posture, layering himself in protection, and blocking with whatever he has available.
A thin bubble of transparent energy surrounds the navi first, protecting him from harm. The barrier is generated from the navi's ID symbol. The barrier is absorption based. As such, the barrier will only take so much punishment before collapsing, leaving the navi vulnerable to further attack. It flares where it is struck, becoming quite visible for that brief moment, but has no other effect beyond harmless illumination.
The second layer of defense involves blocking with whatever the navi has available, be it his weapon, an actual sturdy bulwark, etc.
The last layer is made as similarly thin to the barrier. Plated skin forms over the navi's clothing/armor, encasing him in a last line of defense. The armor is designed to sheer off in an effort to negate damage, by itself being damaged or destroyed through the process of ablation (vaporization, chipping, or other erosive processes).
Hopefully these defenses leave the navi intact through even the most deadly of skirmishes.
Layers
5) 20 HP Barrier
4) 2-Hit Shield
3) 20 HP Casing
(20 pts + 20 pts + (20 pts + 20 pts) = 80 pts)
[80/340]

2. Mantle of Self-Defense2: (One instance of 20 HP Barrier) + (One instance of 2-Hit Shield) + (One instance of 20 HP Casing). [2 TCD]
(20 pts + (20 pts + 20 pts) + 20 pts = 80 pts)
[160/340]

3. Mantle of Self-Defense3: (One instance of 20 HP Barrier) + (One instance of 2-Hit Shield) + (One instance of 20 HP Casing). [2 TCD]
(20 pts + (20 pts + 20 pts) + 20 pts = 80 pts)
[240/340]

4. First Aid1: (One instance of Heal 30). [1 TCD]
The navi applies medical treatment to soothe a target's wounds. He can also be the target of this ability. First Aid may take the form of herbs, ointments and bandages, potions, and/or incantations.
(40 pts)
[280/340]

5. First Aid2: (One instance of Heal 30). [1 TCD]
(40 pts)
[320/340]
God, I hate this defense layering but you're approved anyways.
Sorry Aim. At least it isn't passive. *goes to edit*
Bought up to v10 Process Upgrades.

Signatures
Current total points to draw from: 460.

Active Signatures

1. First Aid: (One instance of Heal 60) + (One instance of Status Cure). [3 TCD]
[110/460]

2. First Aid2: (One instance of Heal 60) + (One instance of Status Cure). [3 TCD]
[220/460]

Passive Signatures

1. Heavy Blow - One instance of Strengthen 20.
Drawing upon his knightly strength or magical might, the navi imbues a single attack with greater power.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[300/460]

2. Knight's Mantle - One instance of 20 HP Barrier.
A thin bubble of transparent energy surrounds the navi and protects him from damage. The barrier is generated from the navi's ID symbol. The barrier is absorption based. As such, the barrier will only take so much punishment before collapsing, leaving the navi vulnerable to further attack. It flares where it is struck, becoming quite visible for that brief moment, but has no other effect beyond harmless illumination. A backup internal generator program built into the navi symbol allows for the Null Barrier to be quickly regenerated in case of collapse.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[380/460]

3. Knight's Vestments - One instance of 20 HP Casing.
A thin layer of plated skin forms over the navi's armor, taking on a form similar to that of a drake's scales. It is designed to sheer off in an effort to negate damage, by itself being damaged or destroyed through the process of ablation (vaporization, chipping, or other erosive processes). Hopefully this leaves the navi intact through even the most powerful blow. The system is further upgraded with the programs necessary to regrow the ablative covering, increasing its defensive staying power.
(20 pts x4 = 80 pts)
[460/460]
Approved