Mazer Patrovski and Machman.EXE MKII

Operator
Name: Mazer Patrovski
Appearance: 6'3", 185lbs. Brown, neck-length hair with orange streaks. Lightly-tanned complexion and slightly muscular, but fairly skinny. He normally wears somewhat baggy jeans, a dark colored T-Shirt, and a faded-blue ball cap. He also wears glasses with small, rectangular lenses.
Personality: Mazer has more of an introverted personality, but he works well with others. He prefers not to start conflicts with others, especially with friends. He may be pacifistic in the real world, but he takes virus busting seriously. He enjoys being on the net with MachmanMKII whenever he isn't busy doing school work.
PET Modifications: His pet is blue with orange trim. The only true modifications are a jack for a mic/headset and a small projector lens so he could work on small details of his Navi in a larger view. He is trying to make a holographic projector but still has too many bugs.

NetNavi
Name: Machman.EXE (MKII)
Element: Normal
Type: Normal
Appearance: His outer extremities are blue while his upper arms, neck,thighs, and abdomen are orange. He has two circular, red jewels on the backs of his hands. He has a blue armored chest plate covering his chest. He also has two small yellow shoulder plates. He has spiked orange hair sweeping back and a few of his bangs arch sharply over his blue eyes. His mouth and nose are concealed by a blue covering. He also has two metal "fins" on the sides of his head pointing back and up diagonally. Machman's most distinguishing feature are the four thruster-laden wings that seem to float behind his back.

Personality: Machman loves to fly and fly FAST. He is very creative and hates being bored, so busting with another Navi is a welcome activity for him. He only really talks when it seems necessary, but keeps a good attitude and a polite manner.
Custom Weapon: MachBuster
Signature Attack: Thrust Laser: Machman's four wings move in front of his body in two pairs. Energy arcs between each of the two pairs of wings and fires a beam at the enemy. Causes 30 damage to 2 targets or 60 to one target. 2-turn cooldown.
Hey! I remember you! Sweet!

Okay. Your shtuff looks good, but you're following the old sig system. We changed it again, so It may be a little confusing. Let's just say that you need to knock it down to 60 cap, and that's it.

Alllllso, since I'm cool and remember you, you get Legacy items. Check this out, then pick two.

M'kay?
-Sig damage edited-
I remember you too, SMSteve. However, I don't remember if I had a speed upgrade...
I guess I would choose speed +1 and the sig attack voucher
One thing: The sig attack vouchers are outdated, so now they're automatically converted into a specified amount of money:

Signature attack voucher Level 1: 3000 Zenny Each
Signature attack voucher level 2: 5000 Zenny Each

Which level of voucher would you be applicable for?

-Twi

Quote (Twi)

One thing: The sig attack vouchers are outdated, so now they're automatically converted into a specified amount of money:

Signature attack voucher Level 1: 3000 Zenny Each
Signature attack voucher level 2: 5000 Zenny Each

Which level of voucher would you be applicable for?

-Twi

Probably a level one. I didn't get too far last time around.
Alright, approved then.

GET: Newbie items

GET: 3000z, Speed Upgrade

-Twi